ᴘᴅᴀ

That right there is a baby! 

Enjoy!

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

You're not that into PDA but she is. Ochako would hug your arms whenever you'd go out. She says it make her feel safe. You would never admit it but you just wish if you could carry her all the time. When you get jealous you'd glare down the person or just drag her away

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Okay, how do i say this?

PDA is a big thing in your relationship. You'd turn invisible so no one would see you two all lovey dovey. Toru can get jealous easily, you always keep a hand on her at all times due to this.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Both of you are slightly introverted so you don't go out that often. Even if you do you'd keep touching to a minimum. It would always be interlocked fingers or brushing shoulders. 

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You've gotten more confident in yourself and the relationship. But you're still shy when it comes to physical contact. Momo finds it cute. She cares little for PDA, it's not that important in her eyes. You like the concept of it but you never engage unless you're trying to show her your 'big girl' side.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

An alien girly and a teddy bear. Of course cuddles and kisses were exchanged any second they could. You were hesitant at first but now it's a normal if not daily routine. PDA, Mina love to show it off to her single friends. You don't take offense at all, in fact you like to do it.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

Believe it or not you are the one big on PDA. You like to rest your chin on her head when our waiting in line. You'd wrap our arms around he waist and lie your head on her head during train rides. Tsu's okay with it, she loves the attention.

Toga Himiko //

You never leave the Leagues hideout. So no PDA. But Himiko is touchy-feely. You don't mind when she touches you. But others in the league (Except kurogiri and Jin) minds it alot.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Camie is really affectionate. She'd tell you she loves you any time she can. She'd kiss any chance she gets. Out in public she stuck to simple ways to show how much she cares. She'd always bury her face in your neck if she gets the chance.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Not a big deal for either of you. But you like to make advancements toward her, just a gentle reminder that you love her. PDA is a term rarely used. Itsuka likes to keep it behind shut doors. No objections from your side.

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Well, it's Emi. PDA is always there. You are not into it at all but this is one of many things you will do for her. Emi likes to max out the amount of PDA when a certain man is around (Shota). Now, you would be lying if you said you don't like to annoy your cousin.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

You like to keep it to a minimum at least. Both of you being parents and all. But when you go out alone you'd hold her hand and pull her by the waist as well. But most of the time it's just holding her hand. When you're at a cafe or on a bench you caress her nape and hair with one set of hands.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Y E S

That's all i'm saying. PDA levels are pumped up to the max. You'd snake around her waist and plant butterfly kisses on her cheeks. If either of you get jealous, you'd get the handful of the others rear (or the boob). Other than that it's all tooth rotting-ly sweet gestures.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Considering both of you are high ranking pros, PDA is almost never done. Rumi may try to hold your hand here and there, you'd get flustered with a scowl on your face but you never pull away. You make up for the touch she deserves behind closed doors. Innocently and intimately.

Thank you for reading! Have nice day/night.