ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴜᴘ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ

I saw it and i knew i had to make a Himiko variant

I saw it and i knew i had to make a Himiko variant. Anyways enjoy! Vote or comment, i can't tell you what to do so..eh

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Ochako pestered you as you tried to do something. She whined and made kissy-lips at you. You gave them a peck but tried to ignore her protests.

She finally gave up and slumped on your dorm bed. You glanced at her. She was pouty, she really did seem psyched to tell you whatever it was. You felt guilty and turned to her with a salty expression.

"Ocha, even in zero gravity i'd still fall for you~"

Your smirk only widened as she blushed and her pout ceased to exist.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Tōru was hanging around in your dorm room. She was picking at some take-out sushi you had laying around. You were indulged in some book about astrophysics. She was bored and you wanted to throw something at her.

"Hey, this book says nothing lasts forever- So will you be my nothing?" Tōru looked at you deadpan and pointed a finger at her face.

"Bruh, i'm already nothing." Ouch, self-burn at it's finest.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Harry potter played on the large TV. You lay on the couch like the potato you are, munching away on popcorn and other junk.

Kyoka sat on a bean bag, going through her phone and half watching the movie. She heard you giggle as a man with black hair appeared on the screen. She smiled.

"(Name)," You looked at her.

"Not even Snape here," she jabbed her thumb at the TV "could Severus apart!"

You choked on your soda.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You've been scribbling down doodles on your sketch pad. Coming up with future projects (and procrastinating for the current project) and plans. Momo sat on the couch, sipping away the traditional matcha tea.

The scribbling against the paper echoed with the occasional sip of the tea. Momo decided to break the comfortable silence.

"Sweetheart do you have a pencil?" You looked up from your book. Brows furrowed as you spoke. "Why? can't you make one?"

Momo tilted her head placing a finger to her chin.

"Why you ask, Because i want to erase your past and write out future!" She smiled. Her aura grew tenfold. You felt as if you'd gone blind from the brightness.