ʜᴀʟꜰ-ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

You were having a bit of me-time in your room. Ochako was hanging out with her friends, you didn't mind. You stood in front of the mirror, studying your upper-body. Before meeting Ochako you had barely any muscle on you, now you had a normal looking body. You palmed your breasts and pushed them up.

At that moment the door swung open and in came Ochako. You looked at her with a startled look which contorted into a sly smirk.

"Like what you see" Ochako collapsed onto your bed.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Toru had forgotten you can see anything invisible and walked in with her hero suit on. 

You sat on her dorm bed, eyes slightly wide with a nosebleed. Toru ran into the joint bathroom, yelling out frantic apologies

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

You read the latest drama while sipping away on a cup of coffee. The article you were reading hooked you so much you poured coffee onto your chest and pants.

"Fuc- Damn it." You place the cup and tablet down on the kitchen island "Is this karma for reading that". You asked no one in particular as you proceeded to take off the dirty clothes.

"(Name) you o-AHHH-" Kyoka screeched upon seeing you in your Binder and shorts. You screeched with her you didn't know why though.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You worked away on a peculiar project. Momo had complained about her current hero suit being too fragile. You were trying to make a hero suit prototype for her. You observed the work on the mannequin.

"(Name) are you here?"

"Over here," You called out "Can you come."

Momo walked into the studio, your smile instantly dropped. She was wearing a beaten down hero suit. Your eyes landed on her chest. A raging blush over took your entire body and you started to steam. You placed both hands over your lower region, shaking. 

Momo walked towards you, worried. You instantly fainted with pitched squeak.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

You pulled up our pants slowly, careful to not rip it. You maneuvered your foot until the a bang rang throughout. You pushed your leg with a grunt and fell on the floor.

Mina stared at your strawberry covered panties for a hot-second.

"Mina don't look!-" You covered your rear, a raging blush sat on your face "P-pervert!"

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

You were sitting cross-legged at the edge of the pool. Fenn was swimming with Tsu. Your twin splashed water everywhere. Although you've scolded her multiples times she never stops it. 

Fenn sent a wave towards unsuspecting you. It crashed onto you before you could react. Fenn cackled at you while Tsu stifled her giggles. She instantly stopped upon realizing something.

Of all days, today's the day you decided to where a thin shirt without a bra. Tsuyu slowly descended into the pool muttering little embarrassed ribbits.

Toga Himiko //

You let the water soak your tired body. The sweet scent of the bath bomb filled the bathroom. You flipped the page of the book you were reading. Your entire body was immersed in the bathtub, except for the leg elevated on the edge.

Himiko decided you were taking too long so decided to join you. She stripped and hoped in the tub. She sat on your lap and rested her chin on your shoulder. You traced down her spine with one hand and held the book in the other.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Camie entered your apartment. You had given her the key a few months ago.

You were supposed to pick her up for a date but since she's here meant you didn't. Camie made her way to the kitchen then the living room. You weren't there. She heard a light snoring coming from your room, so she peaked in. You lay on your stomach with the cover draped over your back and head. 

Then Camie realised you were butt-ass naked. This is the story of how Camie found out you slept naked.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

You just took your shirt off infront of her.

You were on a secluded part of a beach and it was really hot. You decided you'd take of your shirt revealing your binder. Albeit it's not particularly naked but she got to see a bit of your boobs.

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Your smart-ass decided to work two days straight. When you came back home you were dirty and tired. But still you insisted on working on some paperwork.

Emi put her foot down and sent you to shower. You came back out only wearing your shorts. Emi got an eyeful and you were too tired to act like you cared.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

You and Shino were sparring. Shino held her own against you and you were impressed.

She sent a spinning kick to our head but two of your arms grabbed it and flipped her across. You rolled one set and stretched the other then a ripping sound came behind you. You felts your breasts loosen. Your sports bra ripped. Shino panicked upon seeing your bare chest.

You laughed sheepishly.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Your hero suit is slightly hard to get into. You were working on getting your boobs in place. Struggling with it, you cursed under your breath.

"When did this become so tight" You groaned grabbing them with both hands. 

Nemuri walked in and found you in your pitiful state. She laughed at your miserable state while sneaking glances at your breasts.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

Rumi found you standing in front of the mirror doing the bunny thing.

She was amused the most by what you wore. A push up bra, a leather strap around your waist, Belt with lacy stockings and garters. The were all in a black color. You glared at Rumi with a wildfire of a blush.

Rumi bit her lip. She leaned on the doorframe, crossing her arms and checking you out.

"You wear that for me Babygirl~"

"F- fuck you-you too"