Prelude: Usagiyama Rumi

Nothing to see here. Just 1697 words of smut. Enjoy freaks

Whispers of touch left cold trails across warm skin. Without applying any pressure to the nails, they scratch the surface. Her palms pressed into (Name)'s sides, moving them up and inching closer to her chest. The smoothness of huge breasts beneath them was felt by nimble fingers twitching.

(Name) gasped, her voice trembling with zeal. Once Rumi's fingers reached the base of her breasts, she arched her back. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to keep them open. (Name) rolled her hips gently, her face hot and her breath heavy.

Rumi, who is normally quite forceful, lets out a quiet groan as their crotches brush together.

However, no words. None from either of them.

Hmm, usually they'd be fucking each other raw by now. What's so different now? wouldn't you like to know...

Rumi started running her hands around (Name)'s torso again, this time trailing them downwards, towards the hem of (Name)'s panties. (Name) moaned again as Rumi placed her fingers under the elastic. She pushed her fingers down farther, pulling (Name)'s panties down.

(Name) groaned. The chill of the room was too much for her already throbbing core. She did, however, keep her thighs apart. Despite being the one in submission, (Name) managed to keep her dignity in some ways. Rumi's ruby eyes were answered with a challenge and a smirk.

Rumi, being the kind of person she is, readily accepted her girlfriend's little game. She reached up, her face hovering over (Name)'s, and kissed her on the lips. She kissed (Name) again, this time a little more fiercely. She shifted her weight, causing (Name) to comply as well. Rumi snatched (Name)'s wrists and dragged them to each side of his head. As her firm thighs rode up and brushed on (Name)'s pussy, she continued her voracious kisses.

(Name) arched her back and broke the kiss. Sensing the pressure of Rumi's knee digging into her clit. She hissed angrily. She felt a chilly sensation on her breasts. Looking down, she noticed Rumi's mouth clenched on one of her nipples. Rumi kept her gaze fixed on (Name) while sucking on the swiftly hardening bud.

Rumi moved one hand to hold (Name)'s hands. Her free hand then pinched and rubbed across (Name)'s other nipple. She forcefully massaged (Name)'s breast. Oh, don't worry. Rumi is well aware that this is exactly how (Name) wants it.

She shifted her attention to the other breast, sucking on it and releasing it with a loud pop. She took a gentle bite on the bud, knowing how much it riles (Name). While her knee continued grinding up against (Name)'s wet core, she maintained her assault on (Name)'s tits.

Rumi put both nipples on her lips and sucked them hard. She released (Name)'s hands and grabbed a handful of (Name)'s ass. Rumi detached herself from (Name)'s bruised breasts and leaned up to kiss (Name) again.

"Tell me what you want." Tamer than usual, but still an order.

(Name) scoffed. She grabbed a fistful of Rumi's silvery hair with her free hands. She drew the rabbit woman's face in closer. "You know exactly what I want," (Name) snarled.

Rumi perked her ears. Her face flushing taking on a smug declaration. She went to kiss (Name), but the steady grip on her hair prevented her from doing so.

"I'll give you what you want. I'm warning you bitch," Rumi dipped down, dragging her tongue across (Name)'s torso as she went between (Name)'s thighs.

"I'm not gonna go easy." she followed with a chaste kiss on the outermost fold. (Name) only snorted as a response.

"Oh, I'm counting on it~"

With a roll of her eyes, Rumi plunged her face deep between (Name)'s legs. (Name) gasped in return, breathless and trembling already. Rumi paid no heed. Too caught up taking in everything flowing out of her girlfriend's soaking pussy. She sucked on (Name)'s folds, swirling her finger in a zig-zag motion over the throbbing opening.