ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ

Alright! You may notice the quality of some chapters may..lag. I wrote it at different times in different mindsets so...yeah. and please vote and maybe comment(?) I like to read them

Enjoy! 

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

You looked down at the bubbly girl in your arms. She was like a little bean. You could wrap her in a blanket and still fully hold her.

You began to notice the drastic difference in your heights.

"Are you okay? your breathing pretty lowly" Ochako questioned. You looked at her. "Do you mind my height?"

Ochako wrapped her arms and legs around your hips and chest. "I love that you're taller than any girl i met! plus; you play volleyball! It's a win-win"

You chuckled at yourself. You felt stupid for doubting her love in you.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Your cheek. It was translucent and weird. You looked like you stopped loading when it reached your face.

Tōru watched you try to cover it up. Finally having enough she grabbed you in a death grip and pulled you down.

"Tōru-" She cut you off. "No! You're a beautiful creature! No one gets decide what you feel. i-"

You chuckled. Her supportive words was not going to end soon. 

Not proud of this one at all..

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

The punk song played on the speakers. Your ears would have bled if you weren't so used to it. Your voice emanated and bounced as you sang to the beats. Then it happened.

Your voice cracked.

Kyoka visibly cringed and your mixer flinched at how intense it was. You flinched at how bad it was. Your voice came out cracky and it wouldn't stop. You were forced to take a break.

You felt extremely hyper aware of your voice. Kyoka tried to sooth you - it wasn't her best trait - But no avail.

"(Name) calm down. My voice cracks sometimes too," She placed a hand on your arm. "It's normal."

"Alright. I'm calm." It cracked between the sentence. You really needed a break

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

You were laying on Momos lap with your feet up on the arm rest of the couch. as you looked on to your feet they seemed bigger. You wiggled them around. Momo noticed, she watched as you moved your toes while having your concentration face on.

"Mo, are my tootsies big?" Momo chuckled at your wording. "No." She fiddled with a strand of your hair "I think you have cute little tootsies"

"You think my tootsies are small?!" Momo lightly smacked your forehead, unable to hold in her laughter.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

The seasons were changing. Winter was coming. All things were already changing. You were changing as well.

You pulled up your ears. There usual color was now fading into a softer and more wintery tone. The Droop™ was more droopier now. They almost flopped down into your hair.