ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇꜱ

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

You are way better than you were when you started dating Ochako. Probably even better than her in some way. You like to let her rest between your legs. She'd rest on your tummy and you'd play with her grown-out chocolate hair. Sometimes you'd miss her short bob cut.

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

You've stopped her from having an attack multiple times with cuddles. Your cuddles consist of a very opaque Tōru in your arms. You singing her to sleep and her snoring ever so slightly. When Tōru wakes up after you fall asleep she'd admire your resting face. Your slightly parted lips showing your front teeth. Shallow and soft breaths against her face. Though she might have to reel back from your stank breath.

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

Inaudible whispers and sweet little hums would resonate from both of you. Sometimes you two would hum the same melody until either fall asleep. Or just has to go pee or something. Kyoka would caress your face with her jacks, which lulls you to sleep like a charm.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Momo would pull you into her lap. You are considerably smaller in every adorable aspect. Which inevitably makes you the perfect cuddler. Momo can rest her chin on your head and sometimes hear your tummy gurgle.

Ashido Mina // Pinky

Y'all know chubby girls are soft. Mina loves to snuggle into your lap while her arms wrap around your thicc, soft waist. She rests on your plump thighs as she listens to your calming breathing. She'd poke a boob here and there, either to piss you off or to tickle.

Asui Tsuyu // Rainy season hero: Froppy

Since your quirk cools your body temperature, cuddles include:

- Heating pads

- Warm blankets

- air heaters (for chilly days)

- Hot Cocoa™ (Cuz why not)

Tsu would hug your head and you'd bury your face into her tummy. Sometimes she gets really embarrassed after a gurgle, which amuses you a lot. You'd blow a raspberry into her every here and there. She's really ticklish in the stomach.

Toga Himiko //

This bloody baby would ram herself into you any chance she gets. Your new job requires loads of computer work and a handful of work hours. Himiko knows your workaholic ass wouldn't get up unless she wraps you in blankets and snuggle your face in hers. It's sweet.

Utsushimi Camie // Maboromicamie

Camie might get a little horny at times but you shut her down with some family friendly cuddles. She honestly prefers the cuddles more than that now. Whenever the chance she'd get, she would kiss your back and cuddle you.

Kendō Itsuka // Battle fist

Itsuka recently found out. You are a big hugger and cuddles are your forte. I swear to god, girly, you can cuddle in any angle. Once, your close pal - Monoma - found you cuddling on one of the couch arms. He was impressed? Either ways you are master cuddler.

Fukukado Emi // Smile hero: Ms. Joke

Arms? there nonexistent at this point. Emi wouldn't budge and you'd have to threaten her to switch sides. Theses threats includes no kith-kiths for a week, no adult fun-time for as long for you desire and so on. Cuddles were always wholesome between all the shenanigans you two do. Maybe except when you rip out a fart and wait for Emi to suffer.

Sōsakai Shino // Mandalay

Cuddles mostly consist with you wrapping her up in your arms. She seems extremely small compared to you in your arms. You'd rock back and forth, the same way you rock Kota and Jugo. To you, Shino is just another Baby. Furry baby.

Kayama Nemuri // R-rated hero: Midnight

Comfort cuddles were a big part in your relationship. Sometimes Nemuri would cuddle you so you'd stop drinking for that particular time. You've got a long way to go and you'll get there eventually, one cuddle at a time.

Usagiyama Rumi // Rabbit hero: Mirko

You're a big cuddle-bunny but you'd never admit it. Rumi likes to let you lay on her chest. You can hear her serene heartbeating. You can feel her slightly scarred melanin skin against your face. You can feel the rise and fall of her chest, which squishes your cheeks . Her hands would trace your ears or antlers though it's mostly your back and arms.

Thank you for reading! we're almost at 3k reads! comment or vote?