ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

November 11th is my birthday so here's a ✨special✨ "b"day treat me to you 

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Time. This is the one little thing you couldn't have. The ticking of the slim hands was one thing you could not grasp. It always slither between your fingers, wrangling from your vice to taunt a grin down to at the pathetic woman you are.

You hated how much time you had to compromise for your job. How many ticking seconds you had to spend away from your love. Your muse. But she wouldn't mind. That was the thing.

Ochako forgave easily. She softened her heart when you met and now you feel conflicted about your relationship. She's too soft.

"I have to tell her.." A heavy tone to say the least, you peered at your assistant. "It's for the best...She'll understand. She always does"

That did not sit well with you. Mustering all remaining courage you decided to call her and meet up at your office.

. .

"(Name)?" A bob of auburn poked her head through the crack in the door.

You gestured her to you, waving your hand affirmatively. She laughed, you didn't. Ochako glanced up at you, her eyes bore into you own, gaze matching yet different.

"You know why i called you here right?" You inquired, brushing a strand of her bouncy hair.

"Yeah, you said you wanted..to talk" She replied quizzically. Obviously she was confused. It's not everyday you randomly call up to "talk".

"Choco, there's been a request given to me-" You began, sitting her down and walking back to your standing position. She let out a hum for you to continue. You inhaled deeply.

"I...I've taken the job as a CEO in my grandfather's company...abroad"

You waited. She let out a sound an octave over a whisper.

"You're leaving-" You nodded, bitterly meeting her glossing eyes.

"-and you DIDN'T BOTHER TO ask...me?" It stung, knowing Ochako, she'd never yell unless she was deeply moved or in this case, hurt.

The ticks of time looming over the ironically deafening silence was enough to make you move to her. To comfort your partner.

She stepped back. She felt betrayed, such a big decision in both your lives and you decided to make the choice for her as well.

"I didn't want to hurt you! It doesn't concern you, It's about me!" She heard the fumes for her ears. You saw her grow redder and redder.

"IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!! what about me!?" 

Your throat closed up. You felt anger bubble up and you felt your mouth move without thinking.

"Maybe you should just find someone all head-over-heels over miss PRETTY PINK BUBBLY URAVITY!!"

You tone was crude, venom laced so much it seeped in without a cut. Ochakos tears. You saw them as she ran out. The last words she uttered shut you down for a long time.

"We are done..."

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

Tōrus depression was at peak. Her insecurities were gnawing at her image, silently tearing the pieces revealing the horrid thing behind. She had convinced herself she wasn't enough for you.