Pride month specials!

Happy pride month my fellow LGBTQ+ people!!

Some of the scenarios are fluffy and sweet but some are downright crack.

I have nothing else to say

Uraraka Ochako // Uravity

Pride month was always celebrated where (Name) came from. She was a bit mellow but her folks were hyped for the Pride parade.

Currently she sat on her comfortable couch, reading away on an interesting book, enjoying her life. That is until her girlfriend barged in. 

Ochako pouted at the taller female. She stomped her way in front of the woman.

"So," She began.

"So?" (Name) hummed.

"-when were you going to tell me about this, huh?!" Ochako exclaimed. she flaunted a pride flag in front of (Name)'s face. "when were you going to tell me; you're GAY??"

(Name) sighed. "Ochako, we're lesbians..."

Hagakure Tōru // Stealth hero: Invisible girl

The sun shimmered soft golden rays through the cracks within the shades. The brought life to the dull, almost lifeless room. It would be completely lifeless, if not for the two women in it.

Tōru laid on her bed. She was sleepy. The invisible woman had just returned from her work. She knew being a prohero was hard, this was the consequence. But she was content with it. Her career, it allowed her to protect the most precious person in her life.

(Name) watched her lovely girlfriend. Though most couldn't see her, she, however can. It was as if Tōru was made specifically for her. (Name) crawled to the woman. She straddled Tōru, careful not to hurt her. Toru glanced at (Name) with droopy eyes.

(Name) smiled lazily. She caressed her sweet girlfriend. Tōru nuzzled into the the touch. 

(Name) hummed. "I love you so much..never forget that!"

The woman rubbed her thumb on Toru's cheek. A streak of a rainbow marked there.

"Happy pride month love~"

Jirō Kyoka // Hearing hero: Earphone jack

"I WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP"

"--WE SHOULD BE LOVERS INSTEAD!!"

The crowd roared as the two figures on stage screamed. Pride month had arrived and (Name) and Kyoka were taking it to the max. They had put on a concert to celebrate. They've been going strong for hours on end. People from all around Japan, even some from outside the country came to witness history in the making.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS--"

"'Cause you really are my dearest friend~"

A sight to behold indeed. These to dumbasses were definitely going to be queer icons for the next generation to come.

Yaoyorozu Momo // Everything hero: Creati

Both women were on their weekly grocery shopping trip. (Name) was elsewhere but within the confines of the store. She had gone to another aisle looking for god-knows what.

Momo slowly filled up the cart with their list. She hummed a little song whilst she did so. That song happened to be "Girls". Her footsteps soon followed the tune. She lightly swayed as she went on. The black-haired woman picked up a jar and used as makeshift mic.