"Special Invitation"

<information to remember>

[L/N] = last name
[F/N] = first name
[C/N] = country name
[H/N] = Hissatsu name
---------------------------------------------------------

"GOAL!!!!"

"[L/N] FROM [C/N] STRIKED AGAIN! AND-"

The referee whistle to say that the match is over.

"WE HAVE OUR CHAMPIONS!" Shout the commentator in his mic.

Yes, me and my teammates won the soccer league in our country, as for me, I can play anywhere except as goalkeeper.

I still couldn't believe it, years of training has finally paid off, but what I didn't knew was soon after this I got an invitation..

This invitation changed my whole life.

Present.

Boop

I scan my player license to enter the stadium, dang it's crowded..

You put your black hoodie on to avoid any eye contact from other people, you were soo nervous!

As you enter you choosed a seat and finally,you are here! In Japan, you may even be apart of the team! Who knows?

You started to look around to see the Japanese players.

"They look nervous.." you said without noticing you weren't talking in your mind.

After some minutes finally, the coach of Raimon "Zhao Jinyun" comes out and goes toward the button.

*click*

DAIBUTAI NOTTE YARUZE DAIBUTAI!

"Forward!"

Gouenji shuya!
Haizaki ryouhei !
Kira hiroto!
[F/N] [L/N]!
Goujin-

skip.

After this introduction the only thing that pops out of your mind is.

WHY AM I THE ONLY GIRL?!

You kinda started to feel nervous to play in a team with nobody you knew.

Suddenly.

"YES ! I'M IN THE INAZUMA JAPAN!" you hear yelling a spiky brown hair boy being happy, is he also in the team?...

|Kidou pov|

"ichihoshi and [L/N]?" I said.

"Ichihoshi is the one that played on an overseas Team, [L/N] I heard she was one of the best Forward in her team and got them even win their first league." said Gouenji.

"overseas and one of the best forward huh?"

|Back to your pov!|

You went to change into your Inazuma Japan uniform as... The only girl in the changing room.

"I'm starting to think that maybe it's not a good idea.." you mumbled.

You were hoping there would be atleast one girl in the team so it would feel less awkward, but guess God didn't liked the idea.

After finishing changing, you placed near your new teammates and come out walking toward the stage with full of ballons.

"Here they are! Japan's team has changed into their inazuma Japan uniform and it's lining up on the stage!" the commentator said.

We were all on the stage on front of people.

In the bus

I was sitting next to a blue haired boy with black eyes, he seemed nice.. But I didn't wanted to bother him, he seemed to be on his mind.

|After some hours|

We finally arrived to the representative campground, I finally leave the bus and took a look at the beautiful view from here.

"Woah.." I said with a low tone.

"Hello!" a voice behind me could be heard, I turned to see who was it, it was this blue haired boy again.

"oh uhm.. Hello !" I responded

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself in the bus! I am Ichihoshi Mitsuru, I played in Russia team!" he held out his hand to shake yours as meeting.

"My name is [L/N] [F/N], nice to meet you and as for me I played in [C/N] team" I take out my hand to shake his.

"Oh? So you're not from Japan??" he seem surprised.

"yeah.. I just came here yesterday in a rush!" I answered.

"I see!" he smiled.

Soon after we meet Inamori Asuto,Hiura Kirina there was another person behind them but he didn't introduce himself, I'll ask him later.

After our little conversation we all went inside the building as we see our coach already there waiting for us.

"Everyone, I'm the coach of this team, Zhao Jinyun." as he show two other people next to him "over there is your trainer Kudou-san as well my assistant, Lakee-Kun."

"Please to meet you!" We all said to Kudou-san and Lakee-kun.

"As for managers, I've called the two from Raimon who've helped me out before to continue doing so."

You see two girl's coming toward the team

"FINALLY SOME GIRL'S IN HERE I WON'T BE ALONE!!" You screamed in your mind.

"I'm Ootani Tsukushi!" Said one of our manager with brown hair.

"I'm Mikado Anna" Said the one with light orange hair and blue eyes.

"it's nice to meet you all!" they both said.

After that we met Kino Aki and Yone-San

|Time skip/Night time|

Our next match will be held in next week, the only people I've met so far is Ichihoshi, Asuto and Hiura.

Atleast this time I didn't avoid anyone, why is socializing so hard..

Let's go to sleep for tomorow..

[First day of training note's.]

Today we met Clario Orvan a World player, he was strong, we couldn't take back the ball from him.

What's more strange is that the coach asked some of our teammates to go out buy ice scream after dinner...

Anyway who am I to judge..