↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

Start from the beginning

          oh. Aria clears her throat, giving a good distance from him as they stood in the middle of the lobby, shoving her hands in her hoodie. Maverick did take in her appearance, and a small smirk made it's way on his lips. Her hair was up in a bun, a hoodie thrown over her body with the hood up, covering up majority of her face, her skin was pale, lips were starting to chap, it was obvious whatever fat was in her cheeks had gone down, her cheek bones and jawline being more prominent. He couldn't see her actual body, but he knew just by the sight from her face, she also lost weight in her body. The bags under her eyes are sticking out more than ever, and her eyes were slightly bloodshot and puffy, telling Maverick she just smoked before she showed up. "Yeah, I think it's time we have a talk."

Kiernan just had barely turned the corner, his hands stuffed in his leather pockets. But when he caught sight of Aria and Maverick, he froze crossing his arms over his chest and keeping an eye on Maverick's body language from a distance.

         Maverick rolls his eyes, stepping closer to her, and placing his hand on the side of her neck, causing her to flinch. At first it was supposed to be comforting, but slowly he started applying pressure. Aria knew what he was doing, Kiernan knew what he was doing, but to any other passbyers, it simply looks like a comforting gesture. He leaned in close to her face, fear coursing through her body. "Baby, I think we both know there's nothing to talk about. I'm not apoloigizing and we aren't separating."

          Aria placed her hand over his wrist, digging her nails in his skin causing him to release his hold, Aria taking in big breaths of air, "We're breaking up. You ruined my life, and I am done with you."

      "You know that won't happen. You have no one left, Ari. All you have is me."

    Aria stood her ground despite the fact she wanted to get up and run. She took a step back from him, his hands completely falling from her body. "We are done." She didn't even get the chance to walk away before his hand latched onto her wrist, causing her to wince as he squeezed it tightly, "Let go, Maverick." He just gives her a
sinister grin, applying more pressure.

    "She said let go."

     Aria couldn't help but sigh in relief at the familiar voice coming from behind her. Maverick scoffs lightly, "Don't tell me you're standing up for this bitch."

     Kiernan stepped closer, anger coursing through his veins, his hands balling into fist, "Let go, before I demolish your career." Maverick scoffed, dropping her hand and she stepped back, crashing right into Kiernan who wrapped his arm protectively around Aria's shoulder's, bringing her into his side who she immediately curled up too. He glanced down at her, raising his eyebrows ask if silently asking her if she was okay, that was until his eyes caught sight of the down hoodie, and then the handprint that was starting to form into a bruise on her neck. Kiernan's eyes snaps up towards Maverick, and Aria was shocked at the sight of Maverick showing fear. "You're dead."

          Maverick backed up, a nervous laugh escaping his lips, "Look, Kiernan, my man, we can talk about this—"

         Aria saw it happening in slow motion, her eyes widening and her hands rushing to grab onto Kiernan's arm but it was too late, his fist slamming right Maverick's jaw. Immediately a crowd started circling them, Kendall and the other boys making their way into the lobby after washing cars nearly all afternoon with Gustavo and Kelly to try and pay back Griffin, their eyes nearly widening at the sight of Kiernan and Maverick going at it and Aria standing a few feet away with a stone expression on her face.

       Noticing Kendall advance forward to probably split them up, Aria steps in front of him, shaking her head. "Don't." His jaw clenched when he noticed the same tone from last night. Aria then moves forward right when Maverick threw a punch at Kiernan, who simply dodged it and sucker punched him back. "Kiernan, that's enough." He didn't listen to her, and from the sight of Maverick all bloody and beaten with a swollen jaw and eye and possibly broken nose, she knew he would press charges against Kiernan, and maybe even her. Kiernan tossed Maverick at the ground, the boy not having enough strength to get back up. The Blake boy then squats down next to Maverick, ignoring all the looks he was getting from the crowd that surrounded them.