↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

Start from the beginning

          Aria pulled away put held onto her brothers sides, her arms outstretched in front of her as she gave him a small sad smile. "It wasn't your fault, brother, don't apologize. I hid it well from all of you. He dragged me into things I didn't want to do, he laid his hands on me wrongfully, got inside my head I wasn't good enough, and I didn't show it." James goes to open his mouth but she lifts up a hand, silencing him. "James, I'm doing this. I'll still be around, always, but if Kendall's around I won't be. Take care of them, okay? If they or you need anything I'm here for you guys."

       James knew there was no way in hell he could convince her to stay, so, he frowns, nodding his head sadly and bringing her in for another hug, "I love you, stay safe."

        "And I love you."

         After she made sure James went back to the apartment, she rushed over to Malia's, who was awaiting for her. Malia knew Aria was coming tonight, Aria previously called her earlier in the day crying to her about the situation and Malia offered her a place to stay. Her parent's were currently out of town for a few weeks for a business trip so everything worked out perfectly. Seeing Aria's puffy and red eyes, Malia tsks softly, immediately bringing the girl in for a hug who broke down on the spot.

        Shortly after Aria finally calmed down, Malia led Aria to the guest room, helping her settle in for the night. "I know you didn't want this, I know you didn't expect this to be an outcome of what you're getting into." Aria froze, her eyes subconsciously moving over to her backpack, where she knew all her substances were stored. "I know you're blaming yourself, babe, but it's not your fault. I promise you it's not. It's Maverick. He's ruining your life Ari, don't let him win."

       "I think it's too late for that, Malia."

          The next morning Malia went to school, but Aria stayed behind. She did smoke, getting a little stoned but once it wore off she went around Malia's bathroom looking for something else. When she got to the bathroom, that's when she found herself in the medicine cabinet. Aria didn't know what she was doing, one minute she was opening it up, reading the pill bottles of different medicines, opening one up, and then throwing some in her mouth.

Which led to her laying on the living room floor, staring up at the ceiling as she thought about everything. She didn't understand what had happened, where it all went wrong. Aria never smoked, she never drank, never slacked, she tried to do everything right, especially for her mother. It was no secret their mother favored James over Aria, she always wanted a son, not twins or a daughter. Aria was always pushing herself to do better. But now, she feels completely shitty and lost and even broken. Maverick was her breaking point, he led her down a path, a bad one. She let herself get treated wrongly by Maverick, she let him pressure her into smoking and drinking, doing things she didn't want to do. And where did that lead her? Laying on the living room floor, half stone and numb, a broken ass relationship she wants nothing to do with, and a broken friendship.

And this just might of gave her a perfect idea for a song, but first she had to meet Maverick.

        "You wanted to meet?" Maverick spoke roughly, and Aria couldn't tell if he was upset at her for the kiss with Kendall, though in reality he had no right too, he cheated on her way more than a simple kiss, but who's to say he's not angry, he has been very possessive and his anger issues have been off the charts. She took note of the small bruise on his jaw and a slit cut on his lip. Noticing the look, Maverick scoffed lightly, "Please. Your boy toy did this to me earlier, said you told him that I'm making you stop hanging with him, he flipped out and hit me. Don't worry, I didn't hit him back."