- comic-con 2013

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
SDCC CONVENTION CENTER
JULY

Aurora sat in the backstage of the room where the Teen Wolf panel was taking place, on the phone with Camila. "Are you sure you'll make it here on time?"

"I'll be fine," Aurora nodded. "I'll do this, run across the convention center in under 15 minutes and make it in time for the TVD panel."

"Paul says he'll slap you if you're not here on time." Camila smirked.

"Let him try." Aurora laughed. "Got to go, Mila."

"Good luck." Camila hung up and Aurora turned to Daniel.

"Are you excited?" Aurora asked.

"Very." Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'm just happy I went with you last year, so that way I'm not completely clueless."

"I would like to welcome to the stage the brains and the excellent bodies of Beacon Hills," The announcer said into the mic, on stage. Both Aurora and Daniel stood up and walked over to the rest of the cast, waiting to be called. "First up, executive producer, Jeff Davis."

"Teen Wolf himself, Scot McCall, AKA Tyler Posey."

"To quote Stiles, she's something! Lydia Martin, played by Holland Roden."

"Next up we have the best friend any wolf could want, Stiles Stilinski, Dylan O' Brien."

"Her lip may quiver, but her aim never does, Allison Argent, played by Crystal Reed."

"In a season full of Alphas, our hearts still lie with the original, Derek Hale, Tyler Hoechlin."

"He doesn't like confined spaces, but if you ask nicely, he'll share an ice bath with you, we have Isaac Lahey, Daniel Sharman."

Aurora gave Daniel a smile before the Brit ran on stage, waving and sitting down.

"Next up, our street artist-baddie-werewolf, except when Isaac is around, Mia Morales, played by Aurora Piper."

Aurora walked on stage and smiled, waving at fans as she made her way towards her seat. Daniel pulled out her chair for her politely and Aurora smiled, hearing fans scream "Aws!"

"Last but certainly not least, we have the wonder-twin-powers of Ethan and Aiden, played by Charlie and Max Carver."

The twins walked on stage and sat down as Daniel whispered to Aurora, "There's so many people."

"I know." Aurora agreed with a smile.

"How's it going guys?"

-

"I have to say, I cannot get enough of Isaac living at Scott's house. Daniel, the scene in last week episode when you and Scott were watching over Mrs. McCall and you were sleeping at Scott's feet was really adorable."

Aurora laughed while Daniel smiled, blushing slightly.

"What have you enjoyed about living at the McCall roof this year?"