- the dinner party

ATL, GA
RESTAURANT

"Well, look who finally made it!" Dylan yelled as Daniel and Aurora walked up to the group of Posey, Hoechlin, Crystal, Colton, and Dylan.

"What took you two so long?" Hoechlin questioned with a smirk on his face.

"I burnt my hand with my hair straightener," Aurora replied. "Get your head out of the gutter, Hoechlin."

Aurora and Daniel sat down next to each other, Colton sitting on the other side of Aurora and Posey on the other side of Daniel.

"Sis, I ordered you a mango lemonade, if that's okay." Colton told Aurora. "That's what you ordered every time we came here."

"Ah, yes! Thank you!" Aurora smiled and clapped her hands excitedly.

"Alright, is that everyone?" A waiter walked up to the table.

"Everyone's here." Crystal confirmed.

"Great, can I start you all off with one of our appetizers?"

"Quesadillas!" Aurora responded immediately and Daniel smiled at her, his arm resting on the back of her chair.

"Wonderful choice," The waiter smiled at Aurora for a little too long for Daniel's liking. The waiter cleared his throat and moved his eyes over to the rest of the table. "Anything else?"

"No, we're good." Daniel spoke up after everyone at the table shook their heads no.

"Out of curiosity, who has the script memorized already?" Posey questioned and Aurora raised her hand, smiling nervously when she was the only one raising her hand.

"What? I memorized it fast so I could start memorizing the script for the next TVD episode." Aurora shrugged.

"Goodie-two-shoes." Colton smirked and Aurora glared at him.

"Not all of us who are on two shows have done it for the last year, Colton." Aurora reminded and Colton shrugged.

"You'll learn how to balance it all quickly." Colton promised.

"Hopefully." Aurora mumbled and Daniel gave her a look.

"So, Rory, what's the first scene you're shooting?" Crystal wondered.

"I have to walk up to a wall and begin to paint with a spray painting can, because Mia is a street artist, and that's when Isaac stops me." Aurora explained and glanced at Daniel.

"She pushes him against a wall." Dylan smirked and Aurora looked down.

"In a threatening way, not like the way you're thinking of, Dylan." Daniel clarified, not wanting Aurora to be uncomfortable.

"Right, but you two have a 'that way' scene in a couple weeks." Posey reminded.

"God, I'm gonna throw up." Colton mumbled and Aurora gave him a look.

"Yeah, yeah, we do." Aurora nodded, her and Daniel sharing nervous glances.

"Oh my god, here comes the food!"