- merry christmas

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
DECEMBER 25TH
THE PIPER HOUSE

Aurora walked downstairs into the living room of her childhood home in a short, red dress. Mindy smiled and hugged her. "Merry Christmas, Aurora Josie."

"Merry Christmas, Mum." Aurora whispered.

"Everyone is on their way." Mindy informed. "Have you called Daniel?"

"No, it's like 1:00 AM there." Aurora shook her head. "Now that I think about it, he's probably still awake."

Her mother handed her a cup of coffee as Aurora pulled out her phone, Facetiming Daniel. She laid her phone against the wall and the Brit answered. "Merry Christmas, love!"

"You're awake! Merry Christmas!" Aurora giggled and Daniel smiled at her.

"Of course I'm awake, it's only 1:00 AM." Daniel shrugged. "But I should probably head to bed soon, do you want to do gifts now?"

Aurora nodded with a smile and picked up the green bag with a red bow on it and red tissue paper that Daniel had given her before in LA. Daniel showed the two boxes covered in pretty red paper that Aurora had given him.

"Do you want to go first or should I?" Aurora questioned.

"I'll go first, only because I know I'm going to top your gift." Daniel smirked and Aurora rolled her eyes playfully.

"Oh, great." Aurora said sarcastically and Daniel backed away from the phone. He ripped the paper off the box to reveal a white and black box.

"I know what this is!" Daniel laughed and Aurora smiled. His parents sat behind the phone and Daniel lifted up the box, showing the black letters spelling "GUCCI."

He opened the box and took out the white bag inside the box. Daniel smiled and shook the bag a little. "Yeah, I definitely know what this is."

Daniel untied then bag and pulled out a black belt with the two golden intertwined 'G's. He pointed at Aurora through the phone. "You're annoying."

Aurora laughed when she heard Julie yell "Daniel!" in the background.

"Listen, listen, in LA I started wearing her Gucci belt because it's a nice belt-" Daniel began.

"I've looked in my closet about four times and saw that my belt wasn't there and it turns out Danny was wearing it!" Aurora rambled and Daniel rolled his eyes with a smile. "So, this way, you don't have to steal mine."

"Open the other one, because that one is fun too." Aurora suggested. "There's two things, one of them is nice and then one of them is kinda a joke but I still think it's cool."

Daniel picked up the other box and ripped off the paper. He opened the box and saw jacket and another small box. He took out the jacket, which was a black bomber jacket with silver zipper pockets on the side. "This is nice."

"Turn it around." Aurora heard Nickolas say in the background of the call. Daniel turned the jacket around a smile rose to his face.

He showed it to the camera, the back of the jacket had '#SHARPER' embroidered on it in white. Daniel laughed and Aurora smiled. "This is awesome!"

"I wasn't sure if you were going to like it or not, so that one was the 'joke' one." Aurora clarified.

"No, no, I love it," Daniel shook his head. "Just please tell me you have one."

"Of course I do!" Aurora confirmed and Daniel cheered, the Aussie laughing.

"Alright, last one. You're spoiling me." Daniel joked and Aurora shrugged with a smile. He opened the last box to reveal a watch and he smiled again. "God, this is so nice, Rory, how much did you spend on all of this?"

"You don't need to know." Aurora shook her head.

"I love everything, thank you darling," Daniel thanked and Aurora smiled. "Your turn!"

"Okay." Aurora nodded and picked up the green bag. She took out the red tissue paper, pulling out a stuffed animal of a dog. Aurora gave her boyfriend a confused look before it hit her, her eyes widening. "Oh my god, are we...."

"Yes." Daniel nodded with a smile and Aurora let out a squeal.

"Finally!" Aurora cheered. "We're getting a dog!"

-

INSTAGRAM

@aurorapiper: merry christmas loves, here's a photo from two weeks ago

@aurorapiper: merry christmas loves, here's a photo from two weeks ago. hope everyone is spending the holidays with the people they love, im just missing a couple people including this one❤️
tagged: @danielsharman

-

@danielsharman: missing my girl

@danielsharman: missing my girl. merry christmas and happy holidays from #sharper
tagged: @aurorapiper