- just one month

ATL, GA
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SET

Aurora stood on the set of Vampire Diaries. The set was of a ballroom in the Mikaelson mansion. She stood in a beautiful gold ball gown as she walked through the door, fixing her skirt.

The camera was pushed closer to her as Nathaniel Buzolic walked up to her in a tuxedo, saying to her in a British accent, "Rebekah was right, I'm so bloody lucky." You look perfect."

"Like I said earlier, you look very handsome." Aurora spoke in an American accent and smiled at the fellow Australian. The two hugged as the cameras backed away. She pulled away from Nate, their faces remaining close. "You wanna kiss me right now, don't you?"

"So badly, darling." Nate whispered, according to the script.

"Do it." Aurora whispered and Nate pulled her in closer but then Camila walked into the set.

"Theodora! Look at this house!" Camila grabbed Aurora's arm and pulled her away from Nate.

"And...cut!" The director yelled and Aurora, Camila, and Nate all smiled at each other.

"Nice job, guys." Aurora said and her assistant walked up to her with a bottle of water. "Thank you, Saige."

She took a sip from the bottle and Laura ran up to her and Camila. "That was great!"

"Thanks Laur." The two replied in unison and Saige handed a phone to Aurora.

"They've been calling for two minutes." Saige whispered and Aurora nodded, thanking her. She took the phone from and walked out of the room set, over to hair and makeup.

"Hi, this is Aurora Piper." She said into the phone.

"Aurora, this is Jeff Davis, I'm calling you about your audition you submitted a couple weeks ago." Jeff told her and Aurora's eyes widened.

"Oh, th-that's great, any news?" Aurora questioned.

"Yes, congratulations, your auditions is fantastic, and my team and I think you are perfect to play Mia Morales on season 2 of Teen Wolf." Jeff explained.

A smile rose to Aurora's face as she tried not to scream. "Oh my god! Thank you so, so much!"

"No problem, we start filming in a couple weeks, but I'll get you the schedule and the first script as soon as possible." Jeff said.

"Okay, thank you!" Aurora smiled and Jeff hung up. She closed her eyes as the smile on her face grew.

"Aura, what's going on?" The girl opened her eyes at the sound of Camila's voice.

"Um," Aurora turned to look at Camila and Laura. She grabbed their hands and dragged them a couple steps away from the set.

"What's up?" Laura questioned.

"I got a part on Teen Wolf." Aurora admitted and Laura and Camila's eyes widened.

"What?" Laura tried not to scream.

"You do know you're on another show, right? This show!" Camila gestured to the set around them.

"I know, but I'm not gonna be in that many episodes for the rest of season 3 since my character is leaving Mystic Falls for some time," Aurora rambled. "So I have some extra time and Teen Wolf is literally filming in Georgia so-"