- my heart loves the view

LA, CALIFORNIA
AURORA & DANIEL'S APARTMENT

Daniel walked into the house and looked down at Bucky, who ran to the door to meet greet him as he usually did. He petted the golden retriever for a bit and looked up when he heard a pretty voice, immediately recognizing it was Aurora.

"Then I would thank that star, that made our wish come true," Daniel walked into the living room to find Aurora singing on the grand piano that was in the corner of the room. "Cause he knows that where you are is where, I should be too."

The Brit smiled as he leaned against the doorway, loving the sound of her voice. He walked over and sat down next to her on the bench.

He was surprised when she actually kept singing.

"Right here, right now," Aurora sang, Daniel wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her forehead. "I'm looking at you..."

She turned to Daniel and smiled, admiring him before she looked back down the piano, pressing the corresponding keys to the song and beginning to sing again.

"And my heart loves the view," Aurora smiled while she sang. Her smile grew when Bucky ran over and leaned his head on Daniel's leg. "Cause you mean everything."

She took her hands off the piano keys, leaning her head on Daniel's shoulder.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

HI THIS IS THE END OF BOOK 1
still don't know if i'm gonna publish book 2 because i only have 4 chapters that i wrote a long time ago and no motivation to continue writing it.
but yeah that's it, happily ever after.
- kay

update: not gonna publish book 2 but just know that my plan was for aura & daniel to always have a happily ever after. they were going to get married and have like 2 kids. just know that <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐝. 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 🎉