- get some sleep

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
AURORA'S APARTMENT

Aurora felt like she was dying.

Not even being dramatic.

She felt like she was being kicked in the stomach over and over again from period cramps. Her nose was stuffy and she could feel it being harder and harder to breath through her nose.

Nevertheless, she was packing for her flight, which was in four hours. She was crying at this point, the pain and stress and everything in between overwhelming her. Aurora let out a sob and ran her hands through her hair, beginning to pant. She looked at her bed, how badly she just wanted to lay on it and sleep.

Aurora covered her face with her hands, trying to slow her breathing down. She tried to focus on anything else besides her situation. She grew even more scared when the only thing she could hear was her heavy breaths. She reached up to her throat, a choked sob coming out when she couldn't breath.

"Aurora, stop," Camila said as she walked over, trying to pull the girl away from her suitcase. "Stop, you're not breathing well."

She grabbed her bottle of water from her bedside table and took a sip, but it didn't help. More tears streamed down her face as her head pounded in pain. Aurora sobbed and dropped to the ground, hugging her knees.

"Okay, I'm calling Daniel." Camila whispered and Aurora shook her head.

"No, no, I'm okay." Aurora managed to say.

"Mila?"

Daniel could hear Aurora crying in the back, immediately getting worried. "Camila, what's wrong?"

"She has a fever, she's not getting any better, and she's been crying."

"Put her on the phone."

Camila handed the phone to Aurora, the Aussie covering her eyes with her hand as she pressed the phone to her ear. "Hi Danny."

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"I just want to sleep, and everything hurts, I'm so tired." Aurora rambled.

"Okay, okay, just breath love," Daniel said, trying to calm her down. "You're gonna sleep, okay? You're going to be okay. I'll call Jeff, you're not getting on a flight like this."

"But filming-"

"Can wait, filming can wait, you're sick, darling." Daniel cut her off.

"Okay." Aurora agreed. "I love you."

"I love you, get some sleep, alright?"