- post-incident

TEXTS
GROUPCHAT: AURORA, CAMILA, & LAURA
'milaurrora is cannon and daniel is just rory's side hoe'

momma mila:
dude rory daniel has been calling us non-stop
can u like call him back

laur love-bug:
also can u text us next to time you leave the club early

momma mila:
facts i thought u died lmao
rory?
aurora?

laur love-bug:
she's probably asleep
it's almost four in the morning
tell daniel ill stop by her place tomorrow

-

Tears brimmed Aurora's eyes as she read over to the text messages. Oliver's car pulled up in front of her house and he glanced at her, parking the car.

"Are you going to tell anyone what happened?" Oliver whispered and Aurora looked at him.

"No." Aurora whispered. "I- I can't, and you can't tell anyone either."

"I don't know-"

"You can't tell anyone." Aurora repeated. "Please."

"Fine, fine I won't." Oliver agreed. "But I really think you should."

Aurora looked at him before turning to her house. "Thank you for helping me."

"No problem, call me if you need anything." Oliver said and Aurora nodded.

She walked up to her house and unlocked the door. As soon as she stepped into the house and closed the door, Aurora bursted into tears. She covered her face with her hands as she walked into the bathroom.

Aurora turned on the shower and undressed herself, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Red and purple bruises covered her body and it made her sob even harder. She could see hand prints on her breasts before she closed her eyes again, not wanting to look at them.

She stepped into the shower, letting her hair and body cover in water. Aurora grabbed the soap and began to scrub, trying to wash away the feeling of the man's hands on her body. She scrubbed harder, not wanting to feel dirty anymore. She looked down at her arms and more tears streamed down her face at her bruised wrists and arms.

Aurora wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to call Daniel and beg him to hop on to the next flight to LA, but she was terrified. She was scared of being touched, even if it was from him. Another thought ran through her head as she turned off the shower:

Would he believe her?

Would anyone believe her?

She shook her head slightly as she grabbed a towel and picked up the short black dress she wore that night. A couple of her tears fell on to the dress before she threw it in the trash can.

"It was your fault." Aurora mumbled and wiped the tears from her face.