- will not be returning

ARTICLE

MTV —> AURORA PIPER LEAVING TEEN WOLF AFTER SEASON 3B

 (Piper's character, Mia, in the season 3A premiere of Teen Wolf)

The sad news is officially out, Aurora Piper, who's played beloved character Mia Morales since the beginning of season 2, will be leaving Teen Wolf. Executive Producer Jeff Davis revealed that Piper will not be returning for season four.

Davis revealed that Piper would be leaving due to schedule conflicts, but we are certainly sad to see her go! Piper's character, Mia, has been a fan favorite since she first appeared on the screen. Viewers fell in love with her spunky attitude and her and Isaac Lahey's slow-burn romance, played by Daniel Sharman.

"We are so honored that we were able to have Aurora on the show for as long as we could," Davis told MTV. "But she, unfortunately, won't be joining the cast for a season four."

We are still not sure how Piper's leaving will be explained on the show, but we hope they don't kill her off! It also wasn't said if Piper would be leaving the show permanently.

RELATED ARTICLES:

WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FOR THE SEASON FIVE FINALE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?

SURPRISE! LAURA HARRIER AND DYLAN O'BRIEN ARE DATING! #LAURLAN

SHOULD WE BE EXPECTING A #SHARPER WEDDING SOON?