- sharper or danrora

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM

Aurora opened her eyes, confused by her surroundings for a second but then remembered her past impulsiveness and the event that occurred last night, a smile rising to her face. She got out of bed and brushed her teeth and threw her hair up into a bun.

She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room, a smile rising to her face when she saw Daniel standing in the kitchen making tea. She smiled even bigger when she noticed the glasses that sat on his nose. "You're so British."

"Well good morning to you too, Aussie." Daniel smiled and walked over to her, his hands going to her waist. "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes." Aurora nodded and Daniel leaned down. Their lips met for a sweet kiss and Aurora smiled, her arms wrapping around his neck. He pulled away, leaning his forehead on hers.

"I really like doing that." Daniel whispered and Aurora nodded again. "And I really like you."

"I really like you too." Aurora said. "So, do you wanna.."

Daniel looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"Are you really going to make me say it?" Blush rushed up to Aurora's cheeks as she looked up at him.

"Say it." Daniel cupped her face with his hands.

"Do you want to, maybe, be my boyfriend?" Aurora whispered.

"I don't know, I'm still trying to get over this girl that rejected me a little while ago," Daniel smirked and Aurora rolled her eyes. He kissed her lips quickly and smiled at her. "Yes."

"Good, because I'm too sensitive to be rejected." Aurora joked and Daniel smiled at her.

"Alright, go get dressed, I'm taking my girlfriend to a cafe and then probably sightseeing." Daniel said and Aurora nodded before she ran back to the guest room.

-

"Oh my god, you're so right, this is so much better than Teavana!" Aurora took a sip of tea as her and Daniel walked down the streets of London.

"I told you." Daniel shrugged and held her hand, Aurora smiling down at their joined hands.

"Ooo, clothes!" Aurora turned to look at a small boutique and pulled Daniel towards it, dragging him inside the store. She picked up a gray skirt, holding it against herself, trying to see how it would look.

"You do realize it's freezing here, right?" Daniel gestured to the skirt.

"I could wear it when I go back to LA." Aurora shrugged and Daniel frowned slightly, remembering she had to go back eventually.

"About that, how long are you staying?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know, this was an impulsive trip, and I only brought clothes for like a week." Aurora replied and noticed the frown on his face. "But I could buy clothes, but I just have to get back at least three days before my birthday."

"I could go back with you, I want to be with you on your birthday," Daniel offered. "And Valentine's Day, since they're the same day."

"Really?" Aurora smiled and Daniel nodded, an even bigger smile growing on her face. "Yay, you can watch me get drunk for the first time."

"Oh god, I forgot you're turning 21," Daniel smirked. "You're such a baby."

"No." Aurora shook her head and glanced to the side, seeing a group of girls pointing and looking at the two of them. She looked at Daniel and gestured subtly to them.