- weskin! weskin!

ATL, GA
TVD SET

"Kol!" Aurora yelled as the camera backed away from her, tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

Todd walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder and forcing her to turn around to face him.

The Aussie thought about how she was actually feeling in that moment, wanting the tears in her eyes and the emotion on her face to be real. This was it. This was the last scene she was shooting for The Vampire Diaries. The show she's been on for the last five years, since she was 18. She's practically grown up on this show, the cast and crew were her family.

"He wasn't there," Todd said. "We looked everywhere and he wasn't there."

Aurora began to shake her head as tears ran down her cheeks. "No, no, I promised- I promised I would bring him back. I promised him. We brought all of you back, where is he?"

She didn't know where she would be if she never got a part on this show. She would probably still be in Australia, getting a degree in something that didn't interest her.

"Theo," Colton whispered and grabbed Aurora's hand. "He didn't make it, they couldn't find him."

"But the other side is falling apart, we have to get him back! Grayson, let's do the spell again, okay? Okay." Aurora rambled and let out a sob as the camera moved closer towards her. "We have Sebastian now, we're stronger."

"Theodora." Camila said and shook her head.

"Gray, we have to get him back! The people over there, they're disappearing-" Aurora stopped mid-sentence and bit her lips, sobbing more.

"Cut!" Julie yelled. "And that's a wrap on Aurora, Camila, Colton, and Todd for The Vampire Diaries!"

Aurora's face fell as she wiped the tears from her face, but only more ran down her face. She looked over to see Paul, Ian, and Nina standing behind the camera, tears in all of their eyes as well. "Oh my god, this- this-"

She couldn't finish her sentence, a sob leaving her mouth as Paul hugged her, wrapping his arms tightly around her. Ian pulled Todd into a hug while Nina was with Colton and Camila, tears running down everyone's faces.

"Damn, little Rory," Ian mumbled as he hugged the Aussie. "You all are really leaving us to go to Joe and Daniel's stupid show."

"Yeah," Aurora nodded, smiling sadly. "Yeah, we are."

"But don't think you're getting rid of us that easily," Camila smirked, wiping tears from her face as Paul hugged her. "We're visiting set, all the time."

"Thank god." Nina laughed, Aurora laying her head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm moving back to Georgia again and you think we're not going to see each other?" Todd said and wrapped an arm around Ian. "Fucking hilarious."

"Joe also said that this place has better catering than the Originals set, so," Colton shrugged. "I need my turkey sandwiches."

"I love you guys." Aurora smiled.

"We love you more." Paul said. "And we're definitely going to visit The Originals set."

"Because this one has a girlfriend on the set now!" Ian laughed, patting Paul on the shoulder.

"Weskin!" Todd yelled.

"Weskin! Weskin!" Nina cheered.