- sleep between takes

INSTAGRAM
JANUARY 25

@aurorapiper: i have to be on set in five hours😳

miladiaz: SHES COMING BACK YAY

danielsharman: bucky misses you

aurorapiper: im gonna cry i miss him sm🤧

paulwesley: SNACK DEALER IS BACK

iansomerhalder: WOOO

nina: we missed you !!!!!!!

-

@coltonhaynes: here's rory trying to catch up on sleep between takestagged: @aurorapiper

tagged: @aurorapiper

danielsharman: she's so cute

danielsharman: i miss her

tylerposey: she's been gone for 12 hours daniel

danielsharman: your point?

miladiaz: i have so many photos of her asleep on set

toddgrinnell: can you blame her tho

lauraharrier: ^ she's changing time zones and flying to the other side of the country every week

-

ATL, GA
TVD SET

Aurora stood up, making tears brim her eyes as the camera zoomed in on her. "I am Theodora Allard, I am a gift of nature. Our power was literal comes from the Earth and the spirits directly. We should not be stopped by a Bennet Witch with dark magic!"

"And they think they just get to kill the love of my life and get away with it?" Aurora yelled and Colton, Camila, and Joseph stood besides her, looking around the set as the script said to. "No!"

She closed her eyes and let out a scream.

"Cut! That was amazing, Aurora." Julie complimented and Aurora smiled. She ran her hands through her hair and let out a shaky sigh.

Aurora walked off the Gilbert living room set and sat down in a chair.

"You okay, Rory?" Camila walked up to her, sitting next to her.

"Yeah," Aurora nodded. "Just tired."

"Well, you'll get some sleep tonight." Camila said. "Frick, we have to be here at like 4:00 in the morning."

"Oh god," Aurora groaned. "I have scripts to memorize, and then I have to figure out what I'm gonna get Daniel for our anniversary."

"Oh my god, one year!" Camila squealed and Aurora smiled.

"I'm excited, I just have no idea what to get him." Aurora sighed.

"You always get everyone amazing gifts, you'll think of something." Camila shrugged.

"But this is really important, this is one year." Aurora mumbled. "Happiest year of my life."

"Aww," Camila smiled as Aurora blushed. "Rory, Sharman loves you, very, very much. He won't care what you get him, he just wants to spend it with you."