- the sharper content

LA, CALIFORNIA
TEEN WOLF: REVELATIONS SET
(TALK SHOW)

Aurora rubbed the makeup brush on her face, spreading out the concealer under her eyes in an attempt to hide the dark circles. She let out a sigh and closed her eyes for a couple seconds before opening them, seeing Daniel sitting next to her. "Hi."

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine," Aurora nodded, giving him a smile. "My head just hurts."

"Probably from the lack of sleep." Daniel mumbled. "Maybe you should talk to Jeff or Julie-"

Aurora gave him a look. "I'm okay."

Daniel sighed and Aurora reached into her bag, pulling out a tub of pain pills. She grabbed one and placed it in her mouth as Daniel gave her a worried look. "I'm just worried about you, Rory."

"Don't." Aurora shrugged.

-

"Welcome to Teen Wolf: Revelations! I'm Jill Wagner, AKA Kate Argent from season one of Teen Wolf! Does anybody remember me?" Jill began.

"Hell yeah!" Posey screamed as Aurora and Daniel cheered.

"I'm so thrilled to be back with my former cast mates and some new ones from this season," Jill announced. "So, we can talk all about the bone-chilling episode we just saw. So please welcome Crystal Reed, who plays Allison. Holland Roden, who plays Lydia. Tyler Posey, who plays Scott. Daniel Sharman, who plays Isaac."

A smile rose to Daniel's face as Aurora applauded, the fans screaming for the Brit.

"Aurora Piper, who plays Mia."

"Woo!" Daniel yelled and Aurora laughed, smiling at the fans.

"Charlie Carver, who plays Ethan. Max Carver, who plays Aiden. Hailey Webb, who plays Jennifer. And last but certainly not least, Ian Bohen, who plays Peter."

-

"Who's the hottest werewolf all transformed and who is not?"

"Daniel is not, clearly." Hailey spoke up and Aurora laughed.

"Daniel is not." Posey repeated.

"Hey, don't be mean." Aurora giggled and Daniel fell out of his chair and on to the floor, making Aurora laugh even harder. "You guys are hurting his feelings!"

"And?" Charlie questioned.

"My werewolf is better this season though." Daniel defended, sitting back down and wrapping an arm around Aurora. "He has eyebrows!"

"You're such a cute guy, why are you such an ugly werewolf?" Jill wondered.

"That's what I'm saying!" Aurora agreed.

"Oh, wait, so you agree?" Daniel asked. "That I'm ugly as a werewolf?"

"Well, I-" Aurora stammered. "No, no, you're handsome always, my love."

"Gag!" Max yelled and the audience laughed.

-

"After almost two seasons, they finally gave the people what we wanted! A Mia backstory!" Jill announced and the audience cheered, Aurora laughing. "Aurora, tell us about your long-awaited back story and family life."