- day two

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
SDCC CONVENTION CENTER
TV GUIDE INTERVIEW: TEEN WOLF

Aurora laughed when Dylan let out a scream, multiple cheers from the other cast mates following after. She sat between Daniel and Crystal, the Brit with an arm around her waist. They were doing an interview for TV Guide.

"What's the best thing about Comic-Con?"

"The fans." Aurora answered immediately.

"The love." Crystal agreed.

"Fans," Tyler Hoechlin listed. "The yachts. We have some newbies with us, which is fun."

"Well, Rory isn't really a newbie." Posey clarified.

"Gross! Vamp-show!" Dylan gagged and Aurora rolled her eyes with a smile.

"This is our fourth damn year here! And it gets better and better every year!" Posey shouted. "Because now we're famous."

"Some of us were already famous." Daniel glanced at Aurora.

"I'm sorry I'm talented." Aurora joked, the cast laughing.

"Would you wear a costume for Comic-Con?"

"Yes, I would dress up as Bucky Barnes," Aurora nodded. "Or Bucky Sharper."

"That's Rory and Daniel's son, if you guys didn't know." Crystal said.

"He's not an actual kid." Dylan reminded.

"He's a golden retriever, and he loves me more than he loves Aurora." Daniel smirked.

"That is such a lie!" Aurora yelled.

"Yeah, sure," Daniel scoffed and lifted up his leg. "Anyways, I'm trying to get as many pictures with Tyler Hoechlin as I can because we're wearing the same pants.

"Which superhero should save the world?"

"Kick-ass!" Posey suggested.

"Bucky Barnes." Aurora smiled. "Or me."

"You?" Hoechlin questioned.

"Not me me, but like Theodora Allard, I think she could save the world," Aurora shrugged.

"Theodora definitely could save the world, she's a badass." Daniel agreed.

"So yeah me or any Marvel character, just not DC." Aurora joked.

"Nerd." Daniel mumbled and Aurora scoffed, hitting him in the shoulder.

-

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY INTERVIEW: TEEN WOLF

"I'm Keith Staskiewicz with Entertainment Weekly and I'm here with the cast of Teen Wolf," The host introduced and Aurora hopped off Daniel's lap, on to a chair beside him. Daniel fake-pouted and Aurora smiled. "Awkwardly cramped on the couch, how are you guys doing today?"

-

"How many of you guys are wolves?"

Aurora raised her hand, Daniel doing the same as Posey attempted to count.

"Six, I think six." Posey said and Aurora nodded.

"So what's more difficult? Pretending to be wolf or pretending to be a teenager?"

"I pretty much have the whole teenager thing down," Aurora laughed.

"Okay, but you're basically a teenager!" Dylan said.