- the morning after

LA, CALIFORNIA
AURORA'S HOUSE

"Daniel, I'm sure she's fine," Laura spoke into the phone as she walked up to Aurora's house.

"She hasn't answered anyone." Daniel reminded.

"I know," Laura said and pulled up her keys, unlocking the door. "Okay, I'm entering her house right now, I'll tell her to call you."

"Thanks Laur." Daniel hung up the call and Laura walked throughout the house. She knocked on Aurora's bedroom door.

"One second!"

Laura could hear shuffling before Aurora opened the door. She faked a smile at her friend and Laura looked at her.

"Hey, good morning," Aurora greeted as she pulled her sleeves down her arms.

"Hey, is everything okay? You weren't answering your phone." Laura wondered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay," Aurora lied. "I left early last night after throwing up in the bathroom, wasn't feeling good."

"Oh, okay," Laura nodded. "Do you still want to go to dinner later?"

"Yeah, of course." Aurora confirmed and Laura observed her friend. There were bags under her eyes and her hair was in a messy bun. She wore a sweatshirt that covered her neck and arms.

"Are you sure everything is okay?" Laura asked.

"I'm fine." Aurora repeated.

"Okay, call Daniel, alright? He's worried about you. I'll see you later." Laura walked out of the house and Aurora let out a sigh. She pushed up her sleeves and stared down at the hand-print bruises on her arms before grabbing her phone, calling Daniel.

"Rory?"

"Hey," Aurora tried her best to sound normal. "Wh-What's going on?"

"What's going on? Aurora, I told you to text me when you got home. I thought something bad happened, I was worried." Daniel rambled and Aurora bit her lip, trying to prevent tears from flooding her eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry. I drank too much, and got sick." Aurora lied some more.

"You really scared me, love." Daniel sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, but I'm okay." Aurora promised.

"Good," Daniel said. "Only one more week then you come here."

"Right," Aurora remember and covered her eyes with her hands. "I have to go, I'll talk to you later."

Aurora hung up the call and threw her phone on the bed. Tears brimmed her eyes at the thought of going anywhere by herself ever again.

What if it happened again?

-

@danielsharman: couple more days than i get to see this sweet girl again 💜tagged: @aurorapiper

tagged: @aurorapiper

miladiaz: rory with glasses is underrated

lauraharrier: facts ^

aurorapiper: 💜💜

coltonhaynes: my adorable little sister

tylerposey: gag

dylanobrien: 🤮

danielsharman: don't be bitter bitches

toddgrinnell: the cutest sibling

coltonhaynes: idk man im pretty cute

miladiaz: you wish

user1: camila bashing colton >>>