- accusations & articles

ARTICLE

E! NEWS —> IS AURORA PIPER CHEATING ON NATE BUZOLIC WITH DANIEL SHARMAN?

(Photo Piper shared on her Instagram from a recent photoshoot)

Aurora Piper, star of the CW's The Vampire Diaries, has been speculated to be in a serious relationship with TVD costar, Nathaniel Buzolic, for some time now. They share many photos together on social media and fans have been shipping them ever since it was discovered that Piper's character on the show, Theodora Allard, had a history with Buzolic's character. We got to see adorable flashbacks of the two in episode nine of season 2.

(Photo Buzolic recently shared of him and Piper on the set of The Vampire Diaries

(Photo Buzolic recently shared of him and Piper on the set of The Vampire Diaries.)

It was discovered that Piper had landed a role on MTV's Teen Wolf, as did Daniel Sharman. Recently, the two have been interacting frequently on their social medias, which leads us to thinking:

Could Piper be cheating on Buzolic with Sharman?

We hope not, since we love #Koladora and #Narora.

Piper and Sharman will both be beginning to film season 2 of Teen Wolf together very soon, and we hope they can keep their relationship strictly professional, for Buzolic's and Piper's relationship's sake.

So, what do you think?
Are you Team Narora/Pipezolic or Team Darora/Sharper?

Let us know in the comments below!

RELATED ARTICLES:

ARE THE GIFTS OF NATURE THE MOST POWERFUL CHARACTERS ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?

OUR THEORIES ON WHO AURORA PIPER COULD PLAY ON TEEN WOLF

TOP FIVE GRAYSON ALLARD AND MONICA MARREN MOMENTS FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES