- just did it

INSTAGRAM
can we like pretend that edit isn't bad just pretend ok use your imagination

INSTAGRAM can we like pretend that edit isn't bad just pretend ok use your imagination

@aurorapiper: missed you ❤️
tagged: @danielsharman

-

LA, CALIFORNIA
HOSPITAL

Aurora clutched on to Daniel's arm nervously as the two of them walked into a hospital. He looked down at her, slipping his hand into hers before kissing it softly. "Just breath, love. I'll be with you the whole time."

"Okay." Aurora nodded as the receptionist handed her a form.

15 minutes later, the couple walked into a room where there was a medical table, a desk with a computer on it, a divider for changing, and three chairs.

Aurora sat on the table while Daniel sat down in one of the chairs. A nurse walked in and handed Aurora a hospital gown. "If you could just change into that, please."

She nodded and walked behind the divider. Aurora quickly changed into the hospital gown and sat down. She moved her hair so that it covered her neck, wanting to hide the bruises the man gave her.

Daniel looked at her, noticing how Aurora was staring down at the red bruises around her wrist. He stood up and walked over to her, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Are they going to get the guy that did this to me?" Aurora mumbled.

"Yes, and he's not gonna be able to hurt you again, okay?" Daniel promised her and Aurora nodded. The two heard footsteps and Daniel sat back down as a nurse walked in.

"Hi, I'm Angie Reid, I'm a sexual assault nurse examiner," Liz introduced herself.

"I'm Aurora Piper." Aurora and the nurse shook hands.

"And who's this?" Liz turned to Daniel.

"Hi, Daniel Sharman, her boyfriend." Daniel said politely.

"Nice to meet you both. Mr. Sharman, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the room while I ask Ms. Piper a couple of questions." Liz replied.

"No! N-No, I mean," Aurora stammered and ran a hand through her hair. "Can he stay? Please?"

"If you're comfortable with it, then yes." Liz agreed. "So, your answers to some of the questions will be given to the police for the report. First, when did the incident occur?"

"May 23rd, seven days ago." Aurora said as she began to play with her hands.

"Alright, now can you give me a description of the assault, with as much detail as possible, please." Liz requested.

"Um, I was just dancing with my friends but then we got separated. I didn't really mind it so I just kept dancing until a man came close to me. I walked further into the crowd in an attempt to get away from him but he followed me. He touched my butt and I pushed him back and started to get scared. And then, he grabbed me and pulled me into the storage room." Aurora explained as tears brimmed her eyes.

Daniel watched as she told the nurse what happened. His jaw clenched in anger, seeing how traumatized Aurora was from the assault.

"I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hands as he took off my dress and then he just-" Aurora paused, a sob wanting to leave her throat and she covered her face with her hands. She sighed and looked at the nurse. "And he just did it."

-

The couple walked out of the hospital after talking to the nurse, a police officer, and Aurora taking a couple of tests. It took about two hours so by the time they got out, it was 4:00 pm and raining.

"You have got to be kidding me." Aurora looked up at Daniel, who was slipping the hood of his jacket of his head. He turned to Aurora, who's jumper had no hood. He unzipped his jacket and gently pulled Aurora to his side, the brunette being short enough to fit under his jacket before the two ran to the car.

"What do you want to eat?" Daniel questioned as Aurora looked down at her lap. "Babe?"

"Settle down, sweetie, there's no escape."

She could feel the his breath of her neck.

His hands all over her body as she kicked and screams.

"Settle down, sweetie, there's-"

"Rory!"

Aurora snapped back to reality and looked up at her boyfriend.

"Aura," Daniel gently placed a hand on her face. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, y-yeah," Aurora nodded and ran her hands through her hair. "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Daniel asked and Aurora wiped the tears that brimmed her eyes.

"I was just- I could feel him touching me." Aurora mumbled.

"Hey, breathe," Daniel whispered. "He's never going to come even close to you ever again. I will never let him touch you."

"Promise?" Aurora said.

"Promise." Daniel agreed and Aurora stuck up her pinky. Daniel did the same and their pinkies interlocked, a small smile rising to Aurora's face.

"I love you." Aurora whispered and Daniel looked at her again. "A lot."

"I love you too," Daniel cupped her jaw, bringing their lips together. Aurora smiled into the kiss before she pulled away. "A lot."