- not an intruder

GROUPCHAT
'colton is fraternizing with enemy'

derek's bitch changed intruder's name to 'shortie rory'

dyl:
why the hell did u change the intruder's name

shortie rory:
because im not an intruder anymore

dyl:
just because im tolerate of u does not mean you're not an intruder

derek's bitch:
can i say it aura

shortie rory:
si

derek's bitch:
SHE GOT A PART ON TEEN WOLF

bow & arrow girl:
OH MY FRICKING GOD

sour wolf:
YO

t-pose:
ARE YOU SERIOUS

traitor:
SUCK IT I ALREADY KNEW BITCHES
BUT IM HAPPY FOR YOU TINY

shortie rory:
THANK U IM SO SO EXCITED TO FILM AND SEE ALL OF U 💘💕💓💖💗

derek's bitch:
you all don't understand how psyched i am

t-pose:
ooooo

sour wolf:
ooooo

traitor:
no no no no no no no

dyl:
barf

derek's bitch:
shut up

shortie rory:
shut up

traitor:
sharman im gonna need you to get out

shortie rory:
quit playing big brother colt that's only on the set of tvd

traitor:
ive spent the last three years playing your big brother, im living the part

shortie rory:
lovely

-

ATL, GA
AURORA'S APARTMENT

"So when are you flying here?" Aurora asked Daniel, the two of them on FaceTime.

"Probably a week before we starting filming, so like three weeks, probably." Daniel answered and Aurora nodded. "I should start searching for apartments."

"Are you going to rent or buy? You're gonna be here for a couple months so...." Aurora placed the phone on the top of her dresser.

"I'm just gonna rent." Daniel shrugged as Aurora stepped out of the view of the camera, quickly taking out her contacts.

"You don't understand how excited I am to start filming," Aurora sighed. "I love TVD and my castmates, they're practically my family, but it'll be nice to start something new."

"Yeah, I'm excited too...." Daniel stopped mid-sentence when Aurora stepped back into the view of the camera and slipped on her glasses.

Aurora looked at him nervously and pushed her glasses up. "What?"

"N-nothing, nothing," Daniel whispered and a smile rose to his face. "You just look really cute with your glasses on."

Blush rose to Aurora's cheeks and she smiled. "Thank you."

"I didn't even know you had glasses." Daniel complimented and Aurora continued to smile.

"Yeah, I just usually wear them at home because I need to have contacts in for work." Aurora explained and pushed her glasses up out of habit.

Daniel placed the phone on the coffee table in his house, the phone leaning against a vase. He leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees as he admired the girl through the phone. "You look so adorable, like a mix of cute and smart."

"Stop," Aurora laughed and covered her face with her hands to hide the fact that she was blushing hard.

"Awww." Daniel smirked. "I can't wait three weeks."

"We have to." Aurora sighed. "But hey, as soon as you get here, we're practically gonna spend every day together because of work, and then you're gonna get sick of me so fast."

"I could never get sick of you."