- tw: revelations

LA, CALIFORNIA
AUGUST 15TH
TEEN WOLF: REVELATIONS SET
(TALK SHOW)

"Welcome to Teen Wolf: Revelations! Hey everyone, I'm Layla, and we're here to discuss the unbelievable season finale we just watched." Layla, the host began to speak into the camera as Aurora smiled nervously, sitting between Daniel and Tyler Hoechlin. "Please welcome, the cast, Sinqua Walls, Daniel Sharman, Aurora Piper,"

Aurora waved with a smile as Daniel laid an arm behind her shoulders.

"Tyler Hoechlin, Tyler Posey, Dylan O'Brien, and Holland Roden. There is so much to discuss so let's get into it."

-

"Alright, who wants to answer this, what was your favorite scene from season 2?" Layla asked and Hoechlin spoke up, answering the question. "Daniel, what about you?"

"Um, I loved the stuff that we were all involved in," Daniel gestured at Sinqua and Aurora. "On the train, in Derek's little house. I just liked the relationship building and building our little pack. I enjoyed that and working with these guys."

"Wolf pack!" Sinqua joked and Aurora smiled.

"Did you especially like working with this one?" Layla pointed at Aurora.

"Oh yeah, he really liked working with Aurora." Dylan smirked and both Aurora and Daniel rolled their eyes.

"Daniel actually admitted to me while we were filming that one of his favorite scenes to film was the Mia and Isaac sex scene." Posey admitted and Daniel covered his face with his hands.

"Damn, really exposed him." Hoechlin laughed.

"We actually filmed that before we started dating so the sexual tension between us was-" Daniel began.

"Okay!" Aurora cut him off, blush rushing up to her cheeks as the audience and cast laughed.

"Yes, I loved working with Aurora." Daniel admitted, kissing her forehead which made the audience scream.

"Aurora, what was your favorite scene to film?" Layla questioned.

"I loved whenever I got to use spray paint, that was always really fun. Especially the scene where we first see Mia and then Isaac tries to sneak on her." Aurora answered. "Yeah, fine, the sex scene was pretty fun too."

-

"Daniel, your character, Isaac, started this season as the anti-Scott, he was bitten but didn't have Scott's good heart, and he made some bad choices," Layla began. "What do you think of your character's growth throughout the season and how much of a role did Scott play in that?"

"Fundamentally, I think Isaac is a good person and has a good heart, and he sees in Scott something that is wonderful, he does everything for the right reason." Daniel explained. "Halfway through the season he says that he's sick and tired of doing this for anger and pain, I'm gonna do it for the right reasons. Eventually, he feels he can be a leader himself after this."

"Aurora, do you think that Scott also impacted Mia in some way?" Layla wondered.

"Yes, but she doesn't show it as much as Isaac does. She doesn't show anything really, she pretends to be emotionless and sort of wants to drive people away. The only person who didn't let her push them away was Isaac, so they grew as people together. I think the only reason Mia was impacted by Scott was because Isaac was impacted by Scott." Aurora explained. "Mia has this sort of this dependency and intrigue with Isaac because he didn't let her push him away, but she doesn't show it. So I think she sees Isaac becoming a better person under Scott's influence so she wants to do the same."