66

jasey pov

today was the day of the play. towmorrow, we get to go home.

no family, or friends could come, just the other group was watching us. later today we would be watching the other group and their act on "Dracula".

I got up and put on blue jean shorts, one of Jack's shirts and white converse.
---
breakfast was loud but also nervous. you could feel the nervousness off of any kid here.

even karlos.
---
ten minutes before I went on I was putting on my headpiece, cause I gotta look like a nun.

I sent a picture to the group chat, before getting near the stage.
---
after I got off for the final time, I sat down and watched the rest of the play.
---
once it was over we all ran on stage to bow, as everyone watching clapped for us.

then we went back, to go clean up.
---
once I was all cleaned up, it was lunch.

after lunch would be Dracula.

I ate my lunch and talked to Karlos. like I usally do.
---
after that we were all directed to the stage.

they got ready for their play and while they did that I texted, gray.

a couple minutes before the play started, I texted gray, bye and I shut my phone off.
---
once they finished, with their play. they bowed and ran off to go get cleaned up.

honestly it was a really good play.

short I know but I didnt really have much for this....almost didn't write it ://