38

Day 5 of me being trapped inside. I'm drinking sparkling lemonade thinking its Champagne blasting music cause I'm home alone (my mom took her boyfriend to a job interview). Did you enjoy the last two chapters I know I didnt, why did I write them? I'm still tryna figure that out. Anyways on with the book of whatever.

Jasey pov

Current mood. Um blasting pierce the veil while I'm in the car heading to New york city with my grandma. She decided we needed to leave for awhile.

Its Tuesday but we would be back on Saturday. It was only a three hour drive so it wasn't too bad.

We left at six so we can be there at nine, and we would have all day. We were at a gas station at eight in the morning.

I was walking in the gas station to get something to drink, I got grandma her coffee, the way she likes it and I got myself a bang. I payed and left.

Grandma was in the car waiting for me.

"Really a bang?," she says. "Those things are so bad for you," she says as I pass her, her coffee.

"Calm down I've only ever had two in my life," I say.

She rolls her eyes and we get out of the gas station.

---

We pull up to a hotel and grandma stops the car. "We're here," she says.

I take out the ear bud and look at the hotel, at least twenty floors.

---

Once we get to the room I look around the room. We had two beds, a bathroom, a dresser, a desk a closet that's a mirror and a mirror on the door.

"Holy shit this place is beautiful," I say.

"Wanna go down to times square?,"she asks.

I turn around and look at her"duh," I say.

She laughs. "Alright well unpack, then we will get something to eat then head to times square," she says.

I nod and go to my suitcase to unpack.

---
Once we got down to the hotel lobby, we walked to look for something to eat.

"Jasey this way," my grandma says.

I follow her and look at a sign.

All day breakfast buffet

We walk in and get seated. The waiter asks what we want. I say apple juice and grandma says coffee.

"Would you like creamer with that?," she asks.

"Yes please," she says.

The waiter nods and walks away.

We wait for our drinks before we get up and get food.

---

Once we get to times square it was around eleven thirty and I was in awe.  There was so much to look at.

We went to a museum, it was one that talked about new england during Jamestown and all that stuff.

After that we went to central park. It was huge and so cool. Grandma and I got some lemonade, from a stand. It was five bucks but worth it, I think.

We continued walking around looking at places. It was amazing.

---

We finished our day by eating at a steak house. We then went back to the hotel, and swam in the pool that was flashing rainbow colors. It was honstly amazing.