91

jasey pov

Christmas. Christmas was weird. im not sure how to explain it, but it was.

grandma had left for Christmas to Arizona, with grandpa and to see mom.

i stayed. i know i could of went to Arizona to see my grandfather, but i didnt even feel like being around, when i knew mom would be the center of the week.

i had mentioned to jack that i wasn't going to Arizona and next thing i know, jacks mom was asking me to spend Christmas eve and Christmas with them.

now here i was. awake on Christmas morning staring at a blink-182 poster in jacks room.

"you awake yet?," jack asked from behind me.

"yeah," i say quietly.

he pulls me into him and i hug him. resting my head on his chest. "merry Christmas," he said.

"merry Christmas," i reply.

we stay like that for awhile neither of us wanting to get up.

sadly that was interpreted. there was a bang on his door. "get the hell up! i want to open presents!," may yelled.

"shut up!," jack yelled.

"im coming in!,".

she walked in and rolled away from jack and smiled at may.

"hi jasey! merry Christmas!," she said.

"merry Christmas may!," i respond.

she looked at jack. "lets go,".

he groaned and sat up. pushing me out of bed.

"hey!," i yell, as i hit the ground.

"dont be mean to her!," may said.

i laughed and got up. i went to my bag and pulled out a gray jacket of mine and put it on.
---
once we got downstairs we saw jiyce and bassam and they got up.

"are they finally awake?!," joe asked, coming from the kitchen.

"no," jack said.

i laughed a little and took a seat on the couch, as the faimly went to open presents.

"jasey come over here. some of these are for you," joyce said.

i nod and slowly got up.

i then sat down next to jack.

i saw my name on a present and it was from joyce and bassam. "oh my gosh! you guess didnt have to get me anything," i say.

"no, no we insisted. you're apart of the family," she said.

"thank you," i say.

she nods and i open the present.

"oh my gosh! thank you!," i say. the present was a bunch of colored pencils a jornal and a sketchbook.

"of course sweetheart," joyce said.

bassam just smiled at me.

joe and may had also gotten me things. may got me all of the one direction cds and joe had gotten me all the pierce the veil cds.

"thank you guys so much," i say.

"of course!," may said.
---
it was about an hour after breakfast and i was lying on jack in his bed.

"can we exchange presents now?," he asked me.

"yes of course," i say, sitting up.

he got up and went into his closet and i went to my bag grabbing his.