21

Jasey pov

It was two weeks after my birthday. Thanksgiving was coming up. I was excited for the break.

Moms trail was this weekend. I know right a great way to start the break. I was trying to get out of it and luckily my friends knew what to do.

See all time low has a gig two cities away, so Alex's mom is gonna take them and also Lisa and Laura and spend the weekend there cause they have two shows there.

They invited the girls and I today. I was waiting for my grandma to get off of work so I can ask.

---

I was eating pop corn on the couch watching 'the loud house'. Yes I'm a child. When grandma came home.

"Hey Jase," she says as she puts her bag on her chair.

"Hey grandma," I say pausing the tv. "How was your day?,".

"It was good, how about yours?," she says.

"It was good. Um grandma?," I ask.

She looks back at me. "I knew you wanted something the second you asked how my day was," she says laughing.

"Yeah, I was wondering, um you know my friends band," I say.

"Yeah," she says.

"Well they have a show next weekend a city away from Baltimore and I was wondering if can go?," i ask.

"Jase!," she says. "We have your mothers trail, and you can't spend a whole weekend without adult supervision," she says.

"Alex's mom will be with us the whole time, plus I dont wanna go to moms trail," I say.

"Jasey that might be the last time you see your mom in years," she says.

"And I've gone years already with that women not being in my life. Grandma we've tried to have a normal relationship with her, but she dosent want it enough to give up drugs," I say.

She sighs and looks at the counter. "What's Alex's moms name and number?," she asked.

"Her name is isobel and let me ask alex if I can get you the number," I say pulling my phone out of my pocket and going to Alex's contact.

Me: hey can I give my grandma your moms number?

Alex🤢: yeah go ahead its xxx-xxx-xxxx

Me: okay thank you

Alex🤢: no problem

I put my phone away and give grandma the number.

"Okay you can go," she says.

"Really?!," I ask.

She nods.

"Thank you," I say running to my room pulling out my phone to say I can go.

Me: I can go

Alex🤢: that's great I will tell my mom.

Laura🥰: so can I

Me: yay!

Jack🤠: that's awesome!

Lisa🌻: I can also go

Me: this is gonna be so fun

Luara🥰: ikr

I started to look at what I wanted to take.

Alex told us that the girls would have their own room away from isobel and so will the guys. The rooms are being payed for by the venue owners.

I'm so excited.