64

Jasey pov

it was a couple days later, today we were finding out our roles.

i got out of bed and put on red Adidas shorts, a white t-shirt and a gray cardigan. I looked like an old english teacher, or spencer reid on crack.

I braided my hair into one side braid. yeah there it is, the old English teacher look.

I put on my black converses and grabbed my stuff and headed to breakfast.
---
"you look like a middle aged witch," Karlos says.

"thanks," I say eating my pancakes.

"yo but what made you decide to look like an actual midlife crisis?,".

I roll my eyes and look at him. "well what else I'm I supposed to do? take the cardigan off?," I say.

"please," Karlos says taking a bite of the pineapple, from his fruit cup.

"fine. after I'm done eating, I'll take the cardigan back to my cabin,".

"thank you,".
---
after a long day, it was finally three. we get to find our roles.

we all walked and sat down in front of the stage.

"alright everyone please come look at the roles you have," said May.

I walked up to the paper and I found my name next to the nurses name.

yes.

"Jasey!," I hear.

I look up and see Karlos.

"I got romeo!," he says.

"dude that's so awesome!," I say hugging him.

"what'd you get?,".

"the nurse,".

"nice,".
---
during dinner I texted everyone the good news.

everyone was so happy for me. I'm glad I have such good friends.
---
I for once didnt go in till cabins. I was the last to shower, as everyone has an order and they were used to me being in the cabin by nine.
---
once I finished it was almost one so I went to bed right away. excited for the play.