47

Jasey pov

It was memorial weekend. It was Sunday and I was glade we didnt have school towmorrow. We didnt get off for summer break until June 12th, so really only three more weeks, but also a week until finals.

"Hey Jasey," my grandma says entering my room with a box that says 'Jasey school stuff's. "Hey Jack," she says to the boy sitting next to me.

I pause 'one day at a time' on my tv. "Hey grandma. What's in the box?," I ask.

"Your school stuff. I finally found your psat," she says setting it on my bed.

I open the box and see packets, notebooks, text books and so much more. Being homeschooled from second grade to tenth grade takes a toll on some stuff.

I start taking things out. I first came across my biology text book. I laugh. "That book didnt help for shit,".

Grandma rolls her eyes. "I'm gonna go to the livingroom let me know when you find your psat," she says leaving.

"Okay," I say pulling out more textbooks, from classes I took last year.

I came across my final report of tenth grade. "This thing almost got my throat slit," I say laughing.

"Jasey fucking rae," Jack says. "I'm gonna hit you," he says looking at me.

I knew he didnt mean it but I snapped back with this. "Do it, my uncle did it," I say.

"Uhh, why is this how you cope with your truma?," he says putting his head on my shoulder.

I laugh. "Just wait till I process the stuff with pj," I say looking for other things.

I found some state testing stuff. It looks diffrent then public school state tests, but like also I moved across the country so.

I finally found the folder with my psats in it. I have only seen this folder once. It was when I got it back. After that my uncle locked it away.

I opened the thing to see that I got a two ninety.

"When you did better on the psats then on the sats," I say showing Jack my score.

He Pat's my head. "Dont worry Jasey,".

"I'm gonna go show my grandma this,'' I say standing up and leaving the room.

I walk down the hallway and to the livingroom.

"You found it?," she asks.

I nod sitting next to her.

"How the hell did you do better on the psats then on the sats?,". She says once I open the folder

"That's what I said," I say closing the folder.

"I'm gonna hang onto this," she says.

I nod giving the folder to her. "I'm gonna go back and look at more school stuff,".

"Alright. Just set the box by your door when you are done,".

"Okay," I say running back to my room.

I just found notebooks full of random notes and stuff from lectures.

I also found my first tenth grade report card. The only one that I passed biology on.

"Hey look I was passing my bio, then," I say laughing.

Jack just rolled his eyes as I went back into the box. Now getting into ninth grade stuff.
---
After awhile I found my first grade yearbook.

"Hey Jack you wanna see what I looked like when I was six?," I asked opening it.

"Yes," he says bringing his head up.

I laugh at him and open it up. I flipped to the first grade section and looked for my class.

"Here," I say pointing to me.

"Aww," Jack says.

I laugh. I was wearing uniform since my parents didn't tell me when picture day was. The perks of having druggies for parents. My hair was also down and looked a little nated.

"How could you say that, that's cute I look gross in that," I say.

"Nah, you look like a normal six year old," he says.

"I hope most six years didnt have to go through that," I say laughing.

I look for me in the class pictures. I was still in uniform but my hair was curled cause I stayed the night at my grandma's the night before and she curled my hair. She thought it would be cute.

I turned to the back to see if I had any autographs. I saw I had a bunch, but i could only read one. That was from the teacher.

Jasey, please stay safe. I also hope to see you in the halls next year. Have fun in second grade! I will miss you. Have an amazing sunmer- mrs. Jacobs.

"Aww," I say looking at it.

"She was nice," Jack says.

I laugh. "Yeah.

I then set the book down and look through the rest of the box as i had the rest of first grade and kindergarten to get through.

I'm still in quarantine, but I'm getting ready to go to wallmart at 7am and no I havent slept. I also have an assignment due for bio towmorrow and it's only half done. Lol