30

Jasey pov

Christmas pasted and now it was New Years. Jack was hosting the party. I decided tonight I needed to get black out drunk.

Was the a bad idea? Yes, yes it is. Do I care? No, no i do not.

Jack's parents have left until the second. Was this a good idea? No, no it wasnt.

Like always I'm helping putting away valuable stuff. Jack's house was around the same size as Alex. Jack and I live around three blocks away from eachother but those three blocks make a diffrence.

"Jack?," I say sitting on the counter drinking a water bottle.

"Yeah?," he says.

"I'm gonna get blacked out drunk tonight," I say.

He slowly turns in my direction. "Okay princess, but if you want to do that stay inside this house and dont have sex or kiss anyone, I will kick their ass if they even think of taking advantage of you," he says.

"Never mind," I say.

"I'm sorry, Jasey. I just think you should, wait till your with us, like the last time you got blacked out drunk," he says.

"I still cant recall the night," I say.

"I cant either," he says.

---

Once everyone arrived, I started drinking, I wasnt gonna get blacked out drunk, but I was gonna get a buzz.

I looked around the room, people I've known for the last couple of months. I saw Q, and other kids.

I saw kids making out, mostly kids who've been couples for months now.

It kinda made me sad. I mean I was supposed to go to homecoming with Greece, then Gray and I were supposed to become a thing. It hurt knowing I wasnt good enough for people.

I grabbed a beer from the kitchen, opened it and drank it. I wish I had a normal life. Maybe if I was pretty enough I would be able to date someone.

The sound of girls do what they want by the maine blasted through the  house, I just wanted to find somewhere quite to go.

I walked upstairs and pulled the key out of my pocket to Jack's room. I then went into the room locking the door. I sat on the bed and decided to stay in here for a while.

---

It was ten minutes till midnight and I decided to go back downstairs. I got off the bed and opened the door. Making sure I locked it.

Once I got downstairs I saw Zack standing by himself so I went over to say hi.

"Hey Zack," I say.

"Hey Jasey," he says.

"You excited for the new year?," I ask.

"Yes, I'm ready," he says. "What about you?," he asks.

I nod, trying not to cry. This decade was probably the worst one yet.

"To better years Jasey," Zack says.

"To better years," I say.

A couple of seconds later all i herd was. "Ten, nine, eight,".

I quickly looked at all my friends. Rian and Laura, about to kiss and Alex and Lisa also about to kiss. I also looked for Jack he was standing right by the window smiling at me.

"Three, two,".

I took one last breath.

"One,".

"Happy new years!,".

AND WE ARE IN THE 30S!