50

Jasey pov

I woke up early so Alex can pick me up for school. I got out of bed to my alarm, waking me up and I went to get dressed. It was starting to get hot here, in maryland and I wasnt having it. I put on a white long sleeve, and a blue denim overall skirt.

I walk downstairs and grab a water bottle from the fridge and put it in my bag.
---
Once seven approaches I made sure I have everything and go outside.

"Hey," I say, after I get in, as it finally arrives.

"Hey," Alex says.

"I'm so fucking tired!," Rian yells.

I laugh.
---
everyone seemed so excited for the last day of school. I think I was excited for camp. I leave monday for dance camp.
---
"alright, this is your last class as Juniors," my English teacher says.

we started to cheer.

"since we finished reading hamlet last week I'll be playing the movie for you guys. sadly we will not be able to finish it, as it's a three hour movie," she says.

she walks over to her laptop and presses play.
---
once the bell rang I ran with Alex and Laura out the door.
---
later that night I was partying with my best friends and classmates. we are seniors now. I dont know how to feel about that, but I hope we do great.

---
short ik I'm updating this a day early cause I have a doctor's appointment for my ankle and idk how I'll feel after it and I dont wanna forget to update