83

jasey pov

everyone was in alex garage. nothing interesting. the guys wanted to practice and show the girls a new song. it was called 'the girls a straight up hustler'.

jasey loved the song. it made her think about how you view high school when you're a little.

jasey spent the first two years online, but junior and senior year. they ment everything to her.

nothing was really happening. everyone was on their phones, nothing seemed to matter in that moment.

"holy shit! holy shit!," alex yelled, standing up and looking at rian, zack and jack.

"what?!," jack asked.

rian and zack looking up from their phones. everyone was.

"hopeless records just emailed me!," he said.

"what?!," rian said, as the 3 guys stand up.

"yeah!," alex said, turning his phone showing them.

"holy shit! they wanna talk to us!," jack said.

"we are gonna be famous!," alex said.

"this band thing might actually work out!," rian said.

Alex then sat back down and showed his phone to lisa. "im gonna be famous," he giggled.

i turned and looked up at jack. he hasnt sat down yet.

i stood up with him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "im so proud of you jacky," i say.

he wrapa his arms around me. "thank you princess," he said.

we sat down and looked towards him. "when are you doing a meeting with them?," i ask.

"next thursday," he said.

i nod. today was monday, so just over a week.

"im so happy for you guys," i say.

jack just smiles looking down at me.

"we should celebrate!," alex said.

"lets drink!," zack said.

i nodded. i really enjoyed drinking.
---

it was the night before the guys had the meeting. i was tired, i just had gotten done studying for my ap chem test towmorrow.

after about 5 minutes, i had almost fallen asleep, but my phone digned.

i sigh, picking it up. seeing as jack texted me.
jack🤠: im so nervous i cant sleep

me: i can good night :)

jack🤠: i h8 u😤🤚

me: im sorry jacko everything will be alright

jack🤠: but what if they dont wanna sign us

me: they're always be more record labels

jack🤠: true

me: get some sleep we still have school towmorrow

jack🤠: yeah thats true :<

me: ily <3 ill see you tomorrow

jack🤠: ily2<3
---
i was patiently waiting for the jack to get to my house, to tell me what happened.

the guys had to go to the hopeless records studio, as soon as school let out, so i took the bus, home.

i was sitting on my counter, when my doorbell rang. i jumped off my counter and ran to my door, unlocking it.

jack stood outside my door. "we getting signed baby!,".
---
its on time for once! i had to go get my school schedule cause we start in 2 and half weeks 🙄 but its on time