73

jasey pov

i sigh as we step out onto the outside world. "ahh!," i sigh. "my hometown. i can still smell the cigarettes and booze miles away," i say.

grandma hits me on the back of my head. "dont say that!," she says.

"it was funny and you know it!," i say.

"just go get your bags. your grandpa is waiting for us," she says.

i sigh and look behind me to my friends. they were all on their phones. probably letting their parents know they made it safely.

"jasey!," jack yells.

"jack!," i yell back.

"im hungry," he said.

"we will go get something to eat once we get to the house," my grandma says.

"come on lets go get our bags," i say, walking over to the luggage area.
---
"wheres grandpa?," i ask, as we walk outside.

"be patient. he had to get the van working," grandma said.

"moms van?," i ask.

"yeah," she said.

"huh i remember living in that thing for 6 months. right before cyfd took me," i say.

"are you gonna overshare this whole week?," she asked me.

"probably,".
---
"grandpa!," i yell, as i see him a couple feet away. i run towards him.

"aww Jasey. youve groven so much," he said. hugging me.

"you saw me a year ago," i say, hugging him back.

"well now you got the brains of a junior in high school,".

"you act like i didnt copy the homework from these guys," i say laughing.

i cant remember Jaseys grandmothers name so im gonna give her a new one lol.

"gina!," he said, as he saw his wife.

"Eloy!," she yelled. going to give her husband a hug.

"well jasey introduced grandfather to your friends," grandma said.

"grandpa, this is my best friend Jack," i say, as Jack sprang to me. the second he saw he can get attention.

"is this the guy who was staying over. that one night i called you?," he asked.

"yes," i say. "and this Zack," i say, as he comes up to us. seeing as a conversation started, about who my friends are, started.

"hello!," my grandfather said, shaking hands with zack.

"and the other idiots are Luara, Rian, Alex and Lisa," i say.

he waves to them and they wave back.

"alright, lets get going. jack might kill me if i dont feed him soon," grandma said.

i laugh and Jack pouts.
---
once we made it to my grandfather's we all stood in the livingroom.

"so i only got 2 extra rooms," he said.

"i call sleeping on the couch!," Zack yells.

everyone looks at him.

"no offence but im not sharing a room with the happy couples or the best friends who act like a couple," he said, glaring at Jack and i.

"anyways," my grandfather said. "girls in one room. boys in the other," he suggested.

grandma started laughing.

"what?," grandpa asked.

"Luara and Rian are dating. Alex and lisa are dating and you will always find Jack and jasey touching in some way," grandma explained.

i looked down and saw she wasn't wrong. jack hands were wrapped around my shoulders.

"alright then how should we do this?," he asked.

"couch!," zack said.

"we get zack. no one loves you," Alex said.

"hey!," i say. going over to zack and giving him a hug. "leave him alone. we all can't be the lead singer," i say.

"thank you jase," Zack said, glaring at alex.

"zack on the couch, what about the rest of you?," he asked.

"as long as im sleeping in my old room!," i say.

"please tell me that room, is no longer bright pink," my grandma said. looking at my grandfather.

"its still bright pink," he sighed.

"hell yeah!," i say jumping up in the air.

"so jack and jasey in the pink room. everyone else in the other room?," grandpa asked.

"sounds good!," alex said.

everyone nodded.

"alright. Jasey show them their rooms and then we can go get dinner," grandma said.

"finally!," Jack said, falling onto his knees.

"you scare me," i say.

he sticks his tongue out at me. "you know you love me," he said.

"hey grandma did my check from joyce come in yet? she said she'd pay double for taking him to Arizona with us," i laugh, looking at jack.

"hey she pays you too?," rian said.

i nod laughing.

Jack pouts and i go sit by him on the ground.
---
after we get home from dinner. jack and i walk into my room. i go and lay on the bed and jack looks around.

"when did you live here?," he asked.

"for 6 months. right before the van," i say.

"werent you like 3?," he asked.

"5," i corrected.

he nods and lays down next to me.

"thank you," i say, looking at him.

"for what?," he asked.

"for being the first stable thing in my life," i say.

jack pulls me to him. where my head is in his chest. "your stuck with me till the day you die," he said.

i laugh and look at him. "i think im ready to talk about my dad," i say.

"are you sure," he asked.

i nod and sit up.

jack sat up, as well and held my hands. "whenever you're ready," he said.
---
next week we will start the 2 chapters a week one will be on monday and the other Thursday like normal...i think its the same summer schedule i had last year