43

Day 15 of being quarantine my school is canceled till next year, so technically I'm a junior now. Which also means my brother is a freshmen now and that's not real. Also quarantine got me remembering the dance we had to in my competitive dance class to 'cruisin' for some brusin' from the first teen beach movie. I did that in 4th grade when I was 10 I'm 16.

Jasey pov

It was easter break and I was signing up for summer camps. I wanted to do a dance camp that was two weeks and a theater one that was three weeks. I had to sign up for beginners for dance and that was gonna be mostly ten to twelve year olds, not gonna be fun.

"Hey Jase," Jack says climbing through the window with Alex with him.

"You know I got a front door," I say.

"Yeah, but then it's not fun. Also it's funny seeing your grandma try and guess when we came over," he says.

I roll my eyes as I continue to type on my laptop.

"What ya doing?," Alex asks laying on my floor.

"Signing up for some summer camps," I say.

"What?," "why?," Jack asks.

"I dont know. I just wanted some knowledge of the things I'm doing for senior year," I say.

"Oh yeah, we sign up for classes next monday," Jack says.

"Damn we get five electives and I have no idea what I'm doing," Alex says.

"Take, theater and dance," I say closing my laptops.

"Nah I'm good," Alex says.

"Well I finished signing up for camps," I say.

"How long are you gonna be gonna be gone?," Jack asks.

"Well dance camp is gonna be right after we get out of school, the following monday," I say.

"That sucks," Jack says.

I just stick my tongue out at my him. "The theater classes are gonna be in the middle of July so about three weeks after I come back from dance camp," I say.

"And how long are each camps?," he asks.

"Dance is two weeks and theater is three," I say.

"Well now I'm depressed," he says.

"I'll still have my phone. We can text," I tell him.

"But it's not the same," he says.

"How about I take about three weeks worth of your hoodies and shirts," I say.

"You would do that anyways," Alex says.

"Hey Gaskarth," I say throwing my pillow at him.

"Thanks, my head was starting to hurt from the ground," he says, putting the pillow under his head.

"You all suck," I say leaning onto Jack.

"No you," Jack says.

"You wish," I say laughing. "I'm bored," I say.

"We should go get sushi," Alex says sitting up.

"But that means i gotta look cute," i say pointing out that i was in pajamas and my hair was in a messy bun, and not in a cute way.

"Nah you always look cute," Jack says.

"That's sly," Alex says.

Jack throws my stuffed Bmo at Alex.