80

jasey pov

today was homecoming. i didn't really know what to expect out of it, really.

it was around 5:30pm and the dance started at 8.

i crawled out of bed, as i did nothing but watch Netflix all day.

i grabbed my phone and shuffled my current playlist and 'swim' by chase Atlantic, played through my room.

i started with my hair. i had curled it lossy and twisted some of the back, as a silver moon hair clip, held my twisted hair toghther.

next was my makeup. i just did my skin and eyebrows normal, but for my eyes i did some light pink eyeshadow, a silver line that gose at the top of my eyelind and black winged eyeliner. i put on some nice false eyeslishes.

i picked up my phone and took some photos, of my makeup and hair. i then sent them to the girls and gray.

after that i decided to get dressed. i took off my sweats and oversized t-shirt and put on the dress.

it fit me so nicely. it was probably the nicest dress I've ever owned. well ive never really owned dresses much.

after posing in my mirror for ten minutes i slipped on my shoes. they were just 2 inch black boots.
---
once it was almost time to leave, i gathered all my stuff and headed downstairs.

"pictures!," grandma yelled.

i laugh and put my stuff down on the couch behind me.

she took about 5 or so photos of me, before jack finally arrived. i let him in and grandma wanted more photos.

she took about 4 of us.

after that she let us go.

"okay, you guys have fun! jasey let me know if you decide to stay the nigjt somewhere!," she said.

"okay, bye love ya!," i say.

"love you too!," she said, as i shut the door.

jack and i walk through the yard and into his car.

he opens the car door for me and dose a terrible british accent saying, "my lady".

we both laugh at that and buckle up as jack starts driving out of my street and to the school.

"can i play music?," i ask.

"yeah, go ahead," he said.

i nod and connect my phone to the aux, playing 'the beach' by the neighborhood.
---
once at the school, we got out of the car and headed into the entrance of the school.

we handed our tickets to some of the teachers who im guessing taught either sophomore or freshman classes.

once we got the clear to go in, we walk down the halls and to the gym. it was really pretty. ive never been in the gym before and it was half white and half blue, with brown bleachers pushed up to one side. it had been decorated in ballons and streamers. purple and blue lights flashing through the room and 'blinding lights' by the weeknd played, in the room.

we searched the gym for our friendd and when we found them we walked up to them.

they were all at a table just talking amongst themselves.

"oh my god jasey!," luara said, running to hug me. "you look so good!," she said.

"thank you!," i say, hugging her back. "you look beautiful," i say.

"thank you," she said, going back to down.

i took a seat next to jack and lisa, who turned to look at me and smile, before going back to her conversation with Alex.

malica was sitting there staring deep into her glass of water.

"wanna go dance," i ask her.

she looked up at me, "sure,".

i smile and we get up to go dance to 'levitating' by dua lipa.
---
that was how most of the night went. at the end they played a slow dance song to a random song.

jack grabbed my hand and we were dancing next to luara and rian.

"i have no idea what im doing," i laugh.

"its okay, ill guide you," jack said, smiling.

i smiled back at him and we started dancing.
---
once the dance finished another random pop song came on as they were announcing the dance was over.

jack and i went back to the table to grab our stuff and figure out what we are doing next.

everyone was doing something diffrent, so jack and i decided to go grt slushies from the gas station and go watch the stars.
---
once we got to the gas station we both got cherry slushies, we payed and headed back to jacks car.

from there we headed to a hill a couple miles away, with parking spaces.

we got out of the car and to the front part laying down and looking up, at the sky.

"thank you, jack," i say, turning and looking at him.

"for what?," he asked.

"everything," i say.

"i love you jasey," he said.

"i love you too jack,".
---
shhh i know its technically Friday but still