52

Jasey pov

i walked into the cabin to see two sets off bunk beds.

"well this should be fun," I say as I climb up towards the one in front of the door.

"hello?," I hear.

I sit up and shut my phone off and look at the door. I see someone standing there. she had a black bob.

"hi," I say.

"i- Uh- thought we weren't going to have camp counselors," the girl says scratching her arm.

"I'm actually not a camp counselor,' I tell the girl.

she nods and sets her bag on the bunk across from mine and puts it on the bottom bunk.

"I'm kara!" she says turning to me.

"I'm jasey," I say smiling at the girl.

she nodded and went back to her suitcase.

---
"Alexis, that's mine!," I hear.

I sit back up and look at the open cabin door, to see two girls who look like twins.

"ugh, I get them every year. they're so annoying they act like they are the Ziegler girls," she says rolling her eyes.

"from dance moms?," I ask.

she nods.

I laugh. "this should be good," I say.

I watch as the two girls walk in. they pause and look around the room.

"it's so dark," one of the girls say.

"I know right," the other girl says.

one girl with black curly hair stops right in front of my bunk. I was thinking she was just going to put stuff in on the bottom but she looks at me.

I take an earbud out of ear and look at her.

"may I help you?," I ask.

"yeah, I think you need to get down. because it's not fair that a camp counselor has a top bunk," she says.

"first of all I'm not a camp counselor and also, I got here first and I'm also seventeen years old. I'm not gonna listen to a ten year old," I say laying back down.

"actually I'm eleven and also why are you even at a dance camp for kids?," she says thinking shes winning an argument.

"actually, it's a camp for beginners, so I too think you should shut up," I say laying back down and putting the headphones back in.
---
i look around as everyone was talking about going back to their cabins after the camp fire. i mean we did have to be up at eight for breakfast.

I got up and headed to my cabin, walking in and seeing Kara, looking up at the top bunk.

"you good kid?," I ask.

she nods. "yeah, I sometimes leave at random times to get away from the twins," she says.

I nod and grab some clean clothes to go and shower in.

"wear flip flops in there," Kara yells.

I run back into the room slipping on my pink flip flops before running back into the bathroom.

"thank you," I say before shutting the door.

---
did I update last week? idk anyways I get my cast off in 2-4 weeks so yayaya