22

Jasey pov

If you ever wanted to confuse a school try picking up a whole friendship group. Like everyone's guardians come in and pick up their child.

Well that's what happened to us. Everyone's parents came at lunch to pick us up.

When our names were called all of us just stood up and walked out. I mean you are able to leave the cafeteria but still.

This was the first time I was meeting everyone's parents besides Alex's cause grandma and I met her on Tuesday.

Jack was pushing me all the way there. He shoved me towards a lady with dark brown hair.

"Mom this is Jasey," he says as he let's go of me.

I try to gain my balance and stand up.

"Aww this is jasey," she says.

"Hi," I say waving.

She shakes my hand. "I've herd so much about you," she says.

"Good things I hope," I say laughing a little.

Jack really did the worst thing. I'm not mad at him though, he told me he was gonna do this, this morning, but my dumb person syndrome kicked in.

"All good things," she says.

"Come on jasey, I left the car running," my grandma says.

"Okay," I say. " I'm sorry but I gotta go, nice talking to you," I say.

"No problem honey, we'll have to have you over for dinner soon," she says.

I smile and wave and walk towards my grandma.

As we get in the car and drive out of the parking lot. Grandma starts laughing.

"Gosh Jack forgot how great of a person you are in front of new people," she says laughing.

"He told me this morning, but I just get nervous," I say.

She nods.

---

Once i had my stuff I hugged my grandma and told her goodbye. I then waited outside for the van to show up.

---

Once it did we started to drive. Alex plugged in the aux and the whole car started to sing green day.

---

We stopped a couple times, to use the bathroom, to get gas or simply just to eat.

"So when we get there we gotta check in then the boys gotta be at the venue," isobel says.

"Girls can just stay back and we'll leave for the show,".

---

Once we arrive at the hotel isobel goes to the front desk and everyone goes to the lounge.

Before I could sit down Jack pulled me into his lap and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired," he says.

"Same," I say.

"I can't wait to go to bed later tonight," he says.

I nod.

---
Once Alex's mom gets back she hands us room keys and we go to the elevator to the fourth floor.

Once we get in our room I clasped on one of the beds.

"So who gets their own bed?," Laura asks.

"I dont care," I say.

"I dont either," lisa says.

"Rock paper scissors?," Laura asks.

I nod and sit up.

"Okay Jasey and I and winner plays Lisa?," she asks.

We all nod.

"Rock paper scissors," Laura and I say at the same time.

I pulled a rock and Laura gets a paper.

"Two out of three?," I ask.

She nods.

"Rock paper scissors," we say again.

I pull scissors and she pulls a paper.

"Okay one more time," Laura says.

"Rock paper scissors," we say.

I get paper and Laura get scissors.

"I win," she says. She then turns around to lisa.

"Your on," lisa says.

---

In the end lisa one. She got the bed closest to the door.

I set up my stuff on the bed side table and layed down.

A knock was placed on our door. Lisa gets up and gets the door. I'm guessing its Alex as I hear a kissing sound.

"Okay all time low is leaving, see you guys later," alex says.

"Peace," I say throwing up a peace sign.
---

After an hour of us on our phones and Laura messing with the tv we decided to get ready for the show.

Sorry it's a day late