87

jasey pov

a game of truth or dare, was passed around the 4 of us, in malicas room.

"jasey!," malica yelled, at me. "truth or dare?,".

i thought for a minute. "truth," i say.

"who do you like?," she asked. that comment alone, got lisa and laura looking at us.

"no one," i admit.

"oh come on. you gotta like someone!," she said.

"malica, im down this boat at least 3 times a month. you wont get anything out of her," luara went on.

malica sighed and picked up the bottle of vodka.  atlesst take a shot,".

i took the bottle and filled my shot glass, before downing it.

"lisa," i say, looking at her.

"jasey," she mocked.

i roll my eye and laugh. "truth or dare?," i ask.

"truth," she said.

"whats something your parents dont know about. that you don't plan on telling them," i ask.

she thought for a minute. "probably the all time low thing. they think alex is just doing this for fun," she admitted.

we all looked at her.

"you know if it makes you feel any better, rian thinks the same thing," luara laughed.

malica and i laughed at that.

"malica, truth or dare?," lisa asked.

"dare," she said.

"i dare you to tell us, any updates on you and zack," lisa said.

"well hes still teaching me how to skateboard. we are basically like jack and jasey, but we go on dates and kiss," malica explained.

"so you guys are talking?," luara asked.

"i guess?," she said.

we all nodded.

"truth or dare, luara,".

"dare," she said.

"take 2 shots," malica said.

she sighed and i passed her the bottle. she filled her shot glass and downed it, then repeating the process.

"you guys wanna go for a drive?," lisa asked, falling backwards.

"we are all drunk," luara explained.

"alex is not drunk," she pointed out.

we all looked around the room. agreeing that, thats what we want to do.

so lisa got up and grabbed her phone, from malicas desk and called alex, putting it on speaker.

"hello?," he asksd.

"alex, you are taking us for a drive," she sighed.

alex sighed. "give me 5 minutes. meet me in the garage," he said.

"okay," lisa said.

after that alex hung up.

"he sounds dead," i laugh.

"yeah, he dosent like being woken up," she said.

i nodded.
---
once we got downstairs and to the garage. we all sat on the sofa, waiting for alex.

about 3 or so minutes later, he appeared in the garage with his keys, phone and wallet.

he opend the garage and we all got in the car. lisa in the front, me in the middle and malica and laura next to me.