31

Jasey pov

Today was the third, we dont go back till the seventh, but today is the day we go and get our schedules. It was around ten in the morning when grandma hollered me up to get ready.

I quickly got dressed and got cleaned up, I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my stuff. I wasnt wearing anything too fancy, cause when I get home I wanted to go back to bed until the guys show on Saturday.

We got in the car and I plugged in my headphones and pressed play on la devotee by panic at the disco.

---
Once we got to the school, we got out of the car and went up to the administrative office where everyone was at.

I went to the junior area and looked for my schedule. I found it.

"Whoa grandma I could graduate this year," I say showing her my schedule.

"Oh wow you could," she says.

"Yeah, but I dont know if I want to," I say.

"It would look good on college forms," she says.

"So dose being half mexican," I say shrugging.

"Its just something to think about," she says.

"Or," I say. "Next year i could take electives and extracurricular and just have a fun senior year," I say.

"I guess you can do that," she says.

"I'm gonna do it," I say. "And Ooh, i can also take ap chemistry," I say.

"I guess you could," she says.

"Wait grandma!," I say. "I passed bio!," I say.

"Oh my gosh! You did!," she says.

See I was homeschooled or online schooled, during freshman and sophomore year. Freshmen year I took chemistry and physics at the same time, i also took spanish and my other classes. Sophomore year I had to take biology and didnt pass the first semester so I had to take it again as a junior. It was cool cause you would go in once a week usually on Friday and they would help you if you needed help.

Now I have almost all my credits I just need to do this year, then I'm done.

---
I've had the weirdest 24 hours. I also went to bed at 10am and its 7:38pm :/ I did not mean to do that ://