72

Jasey pov

"Jasey? Jasey? jasey!," Jack yelled.

"what?," i say, too tired to open my eyes.

"we gotta get up!," he said.

"its already 3?," i ask.

"mhm," jack says.

i sigh and pick myself up off my bed. i look at Zack asleep on my floor, on a cot.

"hey Zack!," i yell.

no response.

"zack!," Jack yells.

still nothing.

i sigh and grab a pillow throwing it at him.

"what the fuck!?," he said, as he shots up.

"we gotta start getting ready," i say.

"are the others awake?," zack asked.

i looked over at jack and he shrugged.

i sigh and get out of bed and heading down the hall to the extra room. i knocked on the door and didnt hear a response. i open the door and see a sleeping alex holding onto lisa, as they slept.

"hey love birds!," i yell.

"what?," i hear lisa groans.

"get up, we gotta go," i say.

she sighs and sits up.

i turn around and see Jack. i jump about ten feet in the air. "holy shit," i say, putting my hand over my heart.

"i got luara and rian up," he said.

i nod before heading to my room to get changed.
---
"alright lets hurry up and order our food, we will take it to go," grandma says, as we pull up to a McDonald's.

i get out of the front seat of the car and follow everyone as we go in.
---
"can i get a bacon, egg and cheese bagel and a carmel Frappuccino, large," i say.

the lady at the register, smiled and typed in the information. "that will be $4.56,".

i grab my wallet and pull out a 5$, handing it to her.
---
at the train station, Jack and i were watching random tiktoks on his phone. everyone else was sleeping. we were waiting for the train, to head to Phoenix.

"so," Jack says, turning off his phone.

"so," i say, not really paying attention.

"we gonna talk about what happened?," he asked.

"what?," i ask, knowing fully what he was talking about.

"jase! come on. its been over a week and you've refused to talk about,".

"well i kinda dont wanna talk about in a trian station. about to see my grandfather. who i havent seen, since my uncle was arrested," i say.

"train 77 for pheniox, Arizona. is now loading," the intercom yelled.

"well thats us," grandma said, a couple seats away from Jack and i.

i got up and started poking Zack.

"what?," he groaned.

"we bout to leave, this bitch," i say doing peace signs.

he stands up fast and picks me up. he then picks up his backpack. the train had already have our suitcases, so it was just our personal carry ons.

"grandma! hes trying to kidnap me!," i say, as we pass the lady.

"dont bring her back!," she says to Zack.

"hey! you would miss me!," i say.

"probably not," she says.

i stick my tounge out and Zack continues on our journey.
---
once we got situated, on the train. i decided to use this moment to take a nap. this was a 2 day trip, so we had our own little private rooms.

i shared mine with Jack and Zack.

"alright fuckers," i say, taking out my earbuds, so i can sleep. "im going to bed," i say, laying down.

"alright," jack says.

i put my earbuds in and slowly start to fall asleep.