76

jasey pov

"what is up, class of 2021!," i yell, as i get into Alexs car.

"i think you and malica are the only people excited to go back," Rian says.

"we are seniors!," i yell.

"and summer is over," jack said, dramatically.

"oh hush, we got 3 days of school this week," i point out.

"im very excited my first day at American school!," malica says.

"shes got the spirit," i reply.
---
once we get to the school. Alex parks in his usual spot and we see lisa and luara, waiting for us at the entrance of the school.

we all grab our bags and head out.

"morning!," i say, to the girls.

"morning," luara says, as she gose to give rian a hug.

"come on! lets go pick out our lockers!," i say, walking into the school.

"lockers?!," malica says, following me in.

we walk in and make our way towards the senior lockers. me infront , Malica not that far behind me and everyone else dragging behind me.

as i get towards the lockers, Jack runs up to me.

"i get a locker next to jasey!," he yells.

a couple other kids look at him and i glare at him.

i pick a locker, in-between Jack and Malica. i put my afternoon stuff in my locker and shut it.

"hey can someone show me where the gym is?," malica asks.

"i will!," alex said.

"thank you," she said.

alex nodded and a couple seconds later the bell rang.

"see you all later," lisa said.

i waved to her and followed luara, to our first class of the day, art.
---
after art, i had chemistry. it was a college class that a sophomore in college would take, not to brag. only about 10 or so kids were taking that class.

sadly i had no friends in that class and everyone in their seemed like they had a stick up their ass.

i actually got a couple looks when i walked in.

i walked in and took a seat towards the middle of the room.
---
after that i had a free. i just went to the court yard and read a book i got a couple days ago. its called 'truly devious'. its really good so far.

i also had none of my friends in that free. its not very often you get a free morning period.
---
i then had music. just like last year, i had with the guys and also like last year we had mr. j.
---
once mr. j got the class started he looked at us 4. there wasnt a lot of kids in this class maybe 12 all toghther.

"i see you four have returned," mr. j said.

"yes, this is the last year we can torment our favorite teacher. its a must we do it," alex said.

mr. j rolled his eyes and started to take attendance.
---
after music was lunch. we sat at our usual table and ate our food.

"you know i was hoping the food was just a stereotype," Malica said, pushing her tray away.

"yeah, youll get used to bringing a snack during the day," jack says, eating his pop tarts.

"the milk isnt that bad," alex shrugged.

malica grabbed the milk carton and took a drink. she then shrugged.

"i dont understand how you people can drink milk," i say.

"its not that hard," rian said.

i roll my eyes.
---
after lunch i had theater. again with none of my friends, but it was okay.

after theater, i had a free period with lisa. we didnt really do much. we just talked out in the court yard.

after that was done i went to dance and she went to pre calc.
---
in dance malica had that class with me and so dose gray.

"gray!," i yell. running up to him.

"jasey!," he said.

"how was your summer?," i asked.

"it was good, how bout yours?," he asked.

"it was good! oh gray! this malica! shes from russia!," i say.

"hi im gray," he said holding his hand out for her to shake.

"malica," she said, shaking his hand.

"alright! everyone in a circle!," said the dance teacher.

us three walked up, to where everyone else was forming the circle.
---
after dance i had a free, for my last. i had that with Alex and jack.

again we kinda just sat in the courtyard.

i was laying on jack trying to fall asleep, as him and alex talked ablut their day and other random crap.
---
after that we went up to our lockers and i put all my stuff away besides stuff that i needed to get signed and returned.

us three exited the school and saw rian and malica waiting for us, by alexs car.

"hey!," alex said unlocking the door and we all piled in. just wanting to go home.

alex then started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.
---
shit sorry im going through it i thought i posted on thursday so sorry

I Dont Need Anyone| jack barakat (no more updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें