8

Rian pov

It's been around two weeks since alex and Jack have spoke, which also means we haven't had band practice in about two weeks.

I'm at the skate park with zack, I'm watching him do tricks.

"So what's your opinion on jasey," zack said stopping his skateboard.

"Shes a good friend of mine, I'm sad that she has to be In the middle of jack and alex drama without even knowing about it," I say.

"He nods, so Alex and jack are fighting over her," he says.

"Yeah," I say.

"They both like her?," he says picking his skateboard up.

"Yeah I guess," I say. "Even though she has a crush on Greece and I think their going to homecoming together,".

"Damn I was going to ask her to homecoming," zack says.

I pause for a moment. "You haven't even talked to her," I say.

"I found her Instagram and we talk all the time on there," I say.

"Well unless you want to get into alex and jack drama I think you should stay back," I say.

"Yeah i probably should, but if they both decided not to like her, I'm gonna ask her," he says.

"Okay man," I say.

Jack pov

It's been about two weeks since I've talked to anyone. Like I wish I was kidding, Rian hangs out with Laura, greece and jasey, and Alex hangs out with lisa and a couple of other people I dont know the name of.

Is it said that I miss jasey the most. Like I liked to think of her as my best friend. I mean yeah, alex and rian have always been there for me and I've known them for years, but jasey, I dont know. She is something else.

I think the only way I can talk to her again is if I make up with alex.

---
At lunch I sat at our table, but this time it was just me. I looked around for Alex and saw him by the water machine talking to lisa.

I got up and went over there. "Alex can I talk to you for a minute?," I ask.

"Yeah I guess why not," he says.

Lisa takes the hint and goes to sit down at their table.

"You can have jasey," he says.

I look at him. "Lisa and I are starting to talk and I really like her, so I'm gonna let you have jasey. Plus you called dibs first," he says.

"Thanks man that means a lot," I say.

"Yeah know you only gotta fight greece for her," he says.

I nod.

Jasey pov

It's been about two weeks know, and I miss jack and alex, mostly jack, as he was my best friend, but oh well friendships fuck up and I usually fuck things up.

I'm sitting in Spanish talking greece when i hear drums. I look to the door and a couple of seconds later flags and drums come in and a girl with red hair comes in holding a sign.

Greece will you do the honors of going to homecoming with me.

"Yes of course," greece says standing up and hugging the girl.

Rian pats me on the shoulder. "I'm sorry Jasey," he says.

I shrug.

---

I was not fine, I was hurt. I mean we talked all the fucking time for two weeks straight and she goes to homecoming with another girl! I was going to ask her on Friday. A week before homecoming!

I was crying and hiding my face from everyone I made it to my locker and saw jack there. I didn't care I needed a hug.

He sees me and opens his arms. "Come here jasey," he says.

He rocks me back and forth for a couple of seconds.

"What happened?," he asked.

"Greece is going to home with Alexa," rian says.

"I'm sorry if you're mad at me," I say sobbing.

"Hey no I'm not mad at you," I say.

"Then why haven't you talked to me in two weeks?," I say my head in his chest.

"Its dumb shit that I took out on you when I shouldn't have," he says.

I nod.

He gets to my level on the ground. "How about instead of homecoming we go to my house and watch whatever you want," he says.

"I'd like that," I say.

"Can I come?," Rian says.

"Yeah of course," jack says.

"And you can invite Laura too since I know you want to ask her to homecoming," I say.

"Yeah and I can see if alex and lisa want to come too," jack says.

"Who's lisa?," I ask.

"A girl alex is talking to," jack says.

I nod. Still hugging him. "Can we see if zack can come too?," I ask.

"Yeah, I didn't know you guys were friends but we can ask," jack says.

"We talk all the time on Instagram," I say.

Jack nods.

"My place homecoming night, bring pajamas and food," jack says into my hair.