3

Jasey POV

The sound of youth by shawn Mendes rang through my room. I pause the alarm and roll over. I was not ready to get up.

---

"Jasey are you eating?," my grandma yelled through out the hall. I looked at my phone and saw it was five till seven. Alex will be here soon.

"No," I say.

I slip on my black doc Martin's and grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

"You better start walking to the bus," my grandma said.

Just then a honk came through the area.

"I got a ride," I say jogging outside.

My grandma followed me to the door and I got in Alex's car and waved to her.

"Hey what's up harry styles," alex called to me.

"Haha very funny, but dude he gots a great style," I say.

"Exactly you look just like him," jack says to me.

"Thank you," i say.

I feel my phone go off and i dig it out of my back pocket and look at it.

Mom: I miss you, hope your first day was good, I will see you on our vist, love you.

I roll my eyes at the text. I then see my grandma text me.

Gma😝: who are those guys. Also you look like that one guy on your door. Have fun at school, love you

Me: some friends I made, also you're not the first person to say that, I love you too.

I slip my phone in my pocket and look out the window. Jack tapped my shoulder.

"You okay?," he asked me.

"Yeah," I say smiling as we pull into the school lot.

"Wait rian why are you here. You dont have to be here till second?," jack asked. As we got out of the car

"Decided to tag with my new friend jasey to her computer science class,"rian said.

"How did you know I have that class for first," I say.

"I told him," alex says.

I shrug and walk into the school.

I head over to my locker and slip my afternoon classes into my locker and shut it.

---

I walk in as rian followed me into class. I sat were I sat yesterday, rian right next to me.

---

"Dawson you dont have this class," Mr. V said to the boy.

"I got a free period sir," he said.

"Okay, next time let me know," the teacher said.

"Okay so since you dong get your log ins till next week, just keep it down and I'll be at my desk," mr. V said.

I pull out my phone as it has been non stop buzzing. I pull it out and see i have twenty texts from my mom and two from grandma.

"Cant she just leave me alone," I say as another text from my mom pulled up.

"You okay?," rian asked.

"Yeah sorry," I say.

"Its okay," rian says.

---

In music I had that class with all three of the guys.

"Okay so I dont feel like dealing with my job today, as I just had freshmen, so free period," mr. J says as he goes to his desk.

"Can we leave the room?," asked alex.

"Yeah just grab a pass," mr. J says pointing to the music lanyards on the board.

Alex, jack and Rian stand up. "You coming?," asked Jack.

"I mean uh sure," I say grabbing my bag and following the guys out the room.

"What should we do?," asked Rian.

"Well since we dont have to stay on campus for lunch, let's go get pizza!," alex yelled.

"Yah dude, ohh and then we can get ice cream," Jack says.

"You guys go ahead," I say.

"Aww come on jasey," jack says.

"Sorry, but I dont got money," I say.

"I'll pay for you," jack says.

"Jack its fine," I say.

"Nope, you're coming and I'm paying for you," he says hugging my shoulder and walking me to the door.

---

At the pizza place we found a place to sit and dropped our bags. I looked at the menu at the front of the store, honestly I just wanted water.

"How may I help you," a guy asks.

"Oh can we get one large pepperoni, a thing of garlic knots and four large sodas," alex says.

I look at the boys who just shrug at the amount of food.

"Okay it will be thirty fifty," the guy says.

Jack hands the guy fifteen, alex and rian had the guy seven fifty.

"Ohh I got fifteen cents," I say pulling a quarter out of my pocket and handing it to the guy.

He hands me the ten cents back and I hand it to jack. The guy then grabs four cups and gives them to us. I walk over to the soda machine and get ice tea. I get a lid and straw and go and sit down.

---

"You know today has been a great day," says jack as he eats his ice cream and we walk down the hall.

"Its the best day I had in awhile," I say smiling at him.

He side hugs me. "You know jasey I hope you continue to be our friend," he says swinging me into the foreign language hall.

"I hope so too," I say.