13

Jasey pov

Today was the first. That means I had a meeting with my mom. Which also means my birthday is in thirty days.

Thats right my birthday is on Halloween.

I was in the office waiting for my mom. I was on my phone looking on Instagram I was watching Alex's snap story. It was jack and I screaming at eachother over who has a bigger dick.

My mom came in, in the middle of me watching the video. I turned my phone off and put my phone in my pocket.

"Jasey!," my mother says.

"Hi mom," I say looking up at her in my seat.

"How are you?," she asks.

"Good," i say.

"How is school," she says.

"Its okay," I say shrugging.

"How about those guys you are friends with?," she asks.

"Their good," I say.

"Did you make anymore friends?," she asks.

"Yeah zack and Laura. Also a couple others, but I'm not sure if they count," I say.

She nods. "Finally a girl," she says smiling.

That's another thing. My mom dosent know I'm bi. My grandma dose and my uncle accidentally found out. That got me no food for a week at home.

I smile at my mom.

"Also last month you will be sixteen," she says. "Gosh you're growing up so fast," she says.

I smile at her.

"Ohh at your birthday thing you should bring your friends. I want to met them,"

"I'll have to ask," I say.

She nods.

"I know you're going to have a different party with your friends, so what are you doing?," she asks.

"Oh i haven't mentioned it to them yet. I might just have my birthday with my faimly and see if jack can go," I say shrugging.

---

"So she wants us to go to the party?," zack asks landing a skateboard trick.

"Yeah, I mean will you go?," I ask.

"Yeah sure when is it?," he asks.

"The first," I say.

"So in a month?," he asks.

I nod.

"When is your birthday?," zack asks.

"Halloween,".

"Dude that's so cool, we gotta have just a hangout. Kinda like we did at jacks," he says.

I shrug. "I dont know, I dont want it to be a big deal," I say.

"Jasey, birthdays are a big deal," he says.

I shrug. "I haven't had one since I was seven," I say.

"Why?," he asks.

"Faimly issues,".

He nods.

"Well I will forsure go to your faimly dinner and also I'll hang out with you on your birthday," he says.

"Thanks zack," I say.

He nods. "now come on, i told my mom I would be back before nine and I still need to give you a ride home," says zack.

I nod and we walk to his car.

Kinda of a filler but I felt like this chapter would hold the next chapter and the one before that together.